Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Those uniforms might inspire a HWC colorway. Would be interesting to see and with the away version of those jersey heat HWC I'd like to see how the shoes come out

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Those uniforms might inspire a HWC colorway. Would be interesting to see and with the away version of those jersey heat HWC I'd like to see how the shoes come out

They did a few years ago

shaq_throwback_step.jpg

all set EASTBAY has sent UPS tracking info.... Delievery Tomorrow by 1:00 pm

this is the best, Eastbay has my back everytime....

I havent recieved an email about the shipping for the xmas 9s from eastbay yet. should i be worried? i got a confirmation email when i paid. hope it went through and theyre just sending them slow.

Zero 0123 wrote:

Wish the Freegums would be discounted on Swoosh. I need a pair. Might wait a week or two until the are discounted. I'm pretty sure they won't sell out.

why wouldn't the freegums be discounted on swoosh?

Originally Posted by mrlongong

I havent recieved an email about the shipping for the xmas 9s from eastbay yet. should i be worried? i got a confirmation email when i paid. hope it went through and theyre just sending them slow.

I ALWAYS get an email from UPS first then after 8pm est, I get an email from eastbay....

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by mrlongong

I ALWAYS get an email from UPS first then after 8pm est, I get an email from eastbay....
well i havent gotten an email for shipping. but i got an email for them right after i paid with the receipt and the order number from eastbay and paypal. just waiting on the UPS email now. Checked my order status on their website and it says "open" if that means anything.

Originally Posted by bantaa

Zero 0123 wrote:

Wish the Freegums would be discounted on Swoosh. I need a pair. Might wait a week or two until the are discounted. I'm pretty sure they won't sell out.

why wouldn't the freegums be discounted on swoosh?
Nothing good be on swoosh now. That includes all Jordans, Kobes, or Lebrons. Even GR Lebrons don't hit swoosh initially you have to wait til about a month.

hey guys i have not received an email from eastbay about shipping confirmation either so i called and they said they should send out emails tonight or early tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

They did a few years ago

shaq_throwback_step.jpg

Yeah I know they did I was more so saying would be interesting to see a HWC lebron 9 with that away jersey over the white jersey. That cw would be nice I think. Black/pink/mango or orange. That would work

Are the freegums a GR cause if so I will wait next week to get them I've got too many shoes within 2 weeks I need a break lol

From what I've gathered they are a gr. my store got them but not very many. They did come in all sizes from preschool to men's so I'm assuming they are gr maybe a slightly limited gr but sounds like everywhere should have them not just larger chain stores

They def are a gr but i dont think there will be large quantities per store. Like i mentioned a few pages back my boy's shop only got 12 pairs.

^Mostly people that have copped from there are the ones that convince themselves they are legit. Of course it is personal preference. And there is an ongoing debate whether early release sites overseas are legit. To me it's fake.... high quality fake/b grades.....

I've never copped from them but I don't know why people are having this debate. I won't start it in this thread but they appear to be legit to me. I think when you worte MTT you meant WTT and I doubt they ever release it was rumored that only 3 or 4 pairs were made.

^do some research on the concord thread and on the internet. There's several reasons but why don't you start with the fact that they don't have a headquarter address

and i probably should add-----ive never bought from them, i dont see a point in spending 2-3x retail to get a shoe a little early anyways

My Eastbay order still says open but status has updated to remitted to shipper. according to the customer service rep UPS picked up packages but hasnt scanned them into system yet and as soon as they do tracking number will be available. ETA on tracking number is late night early morning

Back
Top Bottom