Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

4 days later. ndc still saying in progress. i called yesterday and the woman told me i was good to go. ##$.

Got bored and waiting for my Christmas pair to come in.

21bqdxe.jpg

tasuf7.jpg

23u6g0n.jpg

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Those Xmas 7 samples should of dropped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Why Nike decided to drop the dark, dull, lifeless 7's instead of these absolute beauties confuses the hell outta me
the ones that dropped were dull

but the samples are just disgustingly bad.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

This is for all you COMPLAINERS about eastbay bags.......

GOT CARDBOARD??????

You do realize if you bought just one pair of shoes, or each one separately they would have shipped them each in the bag?
laugh.gif

So Sneakernews is reporting that the Big Bang's will be an All-Star shoe. Is this kinda like what they did with the Kobes? Have 3-4 different models for all star weekend.

Lebron 9s are getting a lot of orange lovin' - Chinas, Hurricanes, Cannons, and Big Bangs. There were zero orange CWs for the 8s that released to the masses. Glad this line is getting all sorts of treatment.

Those big bangs look sick, maybe they will do a all star pack with the griffeys/big bangs? If they do then they will prob. be limites

The OSUs are unbelievably nice... mrlongong's picture does them the most justice that any pic has so far... and they're even better in person. Most slept on cw without a doubt.

^Yuku. With that said, I know there's been a PS of an X-mas 9 with a black mid-sole but is there one with a black mid-sole and white speckles? If not can somebody do one? Seriously considering doing it to my pair but I need to see it first

Is chinas for Kobe vii Xmas a good or bad trade? Honest opinions. Which would have a higher value in the future you think?

Back
Top Bottom