Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by rhester

nike-lebron-9-summit-lake-hornets-3-570x427.jpg

nike-lebron-9-summit-lake-hornets-7-570x427.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW!!
Can't wait to see what type of outfits people will be wearing with these...it's going to be pure comedy

Don't see how. It will be the SAME fits they wore with the SLH 8s.
30t6p3b.gif

I better not see any 180 degree spins from you guys that are passing on these.
Or you guys that have bachelor degrees in what is deemed gurly while still holding out hope of copping Yeezy 2s.

Matter fact.....I'm jotting down names from now!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I like the SLH 9's, but they would be 100x better if they had an icy sole like the china and xmas have.
not every pair needs to have an icy sole.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW!!
Can't wait to see what type of outfits people will be wearing with these...it's going to be pure comedy

30t6p3b.gif

Or you guys that have bachelor degrees in what is deemed gurly while still holding out hope of copping Yeezy 2s.

happy.gif
roll.gif

bron doing us a solid on all these summer colors.

Fit I wore with my SLH 8s the one time I wore them.

A basic fit. I don't see how it would be soooo different with the SLH 9s.
I can't wait for the release.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW!!

30t6p3b.gif

happy.gif
If done right then it looks good...I was just thinking about someone who tried to over-match the Electric Blue Foams and it went horribly wrong...I can't find the pic.  I"m sure we will have some of those instances when these release.  
happy.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW!!

30t6p3b.gif

happy.gif
If done right then it looks good...I was just thinking about someone who tried to over-match the Electric Blue Foams and it went horribly wrong...I can't find the pic.  I"m sure we will have some of those instances when these release.  
happy.gif

Oh hell, you could of created a thread called FITS GONE WRONG on that shoe alone.
roll.gif

To many mofos trying to convert a Foam into a pair of South Beach 8s.
30t6p3b.gif

Nike take notes....You see how happy we are with the Color-ways with the Lebron 9, keep it going with the Lebron 10....DONT STOP!!!

This thread hasn't even been restarted not 1 time! EVERYONES HAPPY! lol

Yeah, Nike, it's about time you gave us more colorways. I wish you would've listened with the 7 and 8's. It's finally nice to get the Kobe treatment for the 9's though.

I will have a purple Lacoste and a teal Lacoste along with a Nike tee ready for these, believe it. That plus jeans will be perfect.

Does anyone have eastbay's list of when they'd be receiving their pairs? It was posted back in November/December but I never saved it. Anyone? Eastbay Rep?
I remember the court purple/turquoise blue 9s were listed for "by the 2nd week of march" because they've been on my calendar since

I hope the SLHs come with white laces. I feel like they'll go well with the white outsole, speckles, and swoosh outline. If not, I'll cop some to throw on there.

These are EASILY one of my fav colorways.
eek.gif
 I had read they release in March, but was curious about any other info. Thanks.

nikelebron9blackmetalli.jpg

The SLH arnt bad, they just remind me more of a GS colorway, as said before.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

for all this miami nights debate.....
8c216a659ea3f0899651f35e38f25577a907aa69_r.jpg

9ba36feb60819ef0acf9f4988eb0918c1127ce8a_r.jpg
that pic just made me want the Miami Nights... guess that I'll add those to the Hurricanes, Freegums, and Big Bangs in the list of Lebrons this thread is convincing me to buy.

I want. Any chance of these still being around for retail, or were these a hyped up release?

Fit I wore with my SLH 8s the one time I wore them.

A basic fit. I don't see how it would be soooo different with the SLH 9s.
I can't wait for the release.
that fitted is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom