Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Where are all my "I'm done after Cannons, Miami Nights & Chinas" heads at?
I know a bunch of ya'll done had a change of heart by now.
happy.gif

Btw, to dude that posted the many pics of SLH & Big Bangs....
Do they come with spare laces? And if so what color?

Originally Posted by Joulze

The blue pair is a part of the Dunkman Pack being released on March 2, 2012 not the All Stars read a few pages back....

Wait... So its confirmed that the only way to get the Dunkman Dunkman's is to buy both of them????

If So Not Cool.
30t6p3b.gif

I think I'm going to have to stop going crazy over the Big Bangs & SLH's until I know for a fact that I can get my hands on a pair. We all know that the LeBron line comes with a handle of great colorways with every shoe and all but that always mean that a good amount will not drop or if they do they change up all the small but good qualities of the shoe. It never fails, so let's hope that the Big Bangs get a release date...

The detail on the big bangs is what makes that colorway special. Take away the gitd soles, the artistic insoles, and its just another brights colorway. Very creative tho.
Detail, artwork and nice colors are necessary for the 9 to sell as well as its 2 predecessors

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by srvballer

I guess I'm one of the few who aren't amazed by the big bangs quite yet. I really need to see em in person before I pull out the $$

SLH and Griffeys are looking clean as hell

Hahahaha, see them in person first? We will ALL be lucky to even see them in person at all.

Not really. You're gonna see the usual suspects coming back in here near release and say their connect secured their pairs or employee got them on hold for them.

just copped the xmas 9 off ebay the pics on here made me do it. still need the chinas and def big bangs when they come out. hopefully that will wrap it up for the lebron 9. please no more insane colorways to bring me back in. after the 8 came out i was hurting. when the 9 was introduced i didn't want any and now i'll end up with 5 pairs.

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

ALL YALL KEEP SAYING YOUR DONE AFTER A CERTAIN CW 
1277271709124.jpg

WE HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE COMPETED ELITE VERSION YET!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL............... but im scared about how hyped people are about them.  I hope these are going to be SB status
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

The detail on the big bangs is what makes that colorway special. Take away the gitd soles, the artistic insoles, and its just another brights colorway. Very creative tho.
Detail, artwork and nice colors are necessary for the 9 to sell as well as its 2 predecessors

3m and glow in the dark/icy soles are key for any sneakerhead and this shoe has all of that wrapped into one. craziest shoe i've ever seen and hope it would be the craziest shoe i will ever own.

my goodness those big bangs have been crazy since the first pics, now im seeing even more pics my hearts literally racing. these would be my 3rd pair of 9s

bring em on i needed a release date ASAP!!! I HOPE IT AINT OVERLY HYPEd but judging buy the reactions here. i guess most ppl are sold on atleast a pair. soo lets be civil bout it guys
smile.gif

Think I'm going to pass on Cement IV's for Big Bangs

Hella 4's coming out this year, while the BBs will probably be the best CW of the 9

Back
Top Bottom