Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I keep trying to talk myself out of buying the hurricane and Miami night color ways.....i already found them for retail but I know I'm going to get the DM, Griffeys & BB's when drop and I don't want to over kill with this line.

Any help bro?? I would love to find either of those for a decent price.. I saw the Hurricanes on Eastbay last week but they vanished almost right away

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Any help bro?? I would love to find either of those for a decent price.. I saw the Hurricanes on Eastbay last week but they vanished almost right away

Hurricanes can be stock located at FTL, and MN's at Champ's. There is no way you're China's for under $200, unless you get really lucky.

No Champs around me unfortunately. Aside from the Chinas, what would you guys say would be "too much" for MN's, Hurricanes, and Cannons? Those are really the only colorways I want. Considering dropping $230 on the Cannons but it seems a bit steep.

I wish these damn free gums would get discounted on swoosh already!!!

Those hurricanes are going to be the big sleeper, they are off ndc/swoosh and sloooowly disappearing

Does anyone have a link to the twitter that originally posted the link for the chinas when they came out on NDC? thanx in advance

Originally Posted by megatron

w9ek5k.jpg

2vtpsug.jpg

352hpft.jpg

11hvv4h.jpg

01c14488b7593da24b50b777664c36758d1861.gif

So is the dunkman going to be basically a triple black with those green accents or will the hyperfuse have more of a gray look to it?  If the color of the hyperfuse was closer to the CG 8 then that would be good but I don't like just the straight black like the DM 7.  I just can't tell exactly what they will look like with the couple pics that have surfaced.  The silver based(PS 8 ) or all-black based dunkman(7) just don't work for me.

I don't like all this lack of definite info about the Big Bangs... Makes me nervous lol

There does seem to be alot of pre release pairs floating around so that is a good sign? I hope? lol I'm Ron Burgundy?

I need to find some Chinas. My search keeps coming up empty. Please, no more pictures of them...LOL

@drefus jones that clear sole on the xmas got me feeling that for real, those soles are just amazing.. i thought they was going to have a clear sole option also but instead gave us the gum sole...

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Some creative folks out there with IDs

Best ones I've seen on here have been the Vancouver Canucks themed joints. Not sure what page they were on, but DAMN!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want to do a Red Wings themed colorway now, but I already have the Xmases. Do I really need 2 predominantly red 9s? Hmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom