Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Saw the Cool Greys in person on East Tremont in the Bronx..look okay..they will drop in price quickly..

Copped the last pair of cannons from oneness, good peoples. Even had a shoe convo for a min. Heads up, although none in my size, they do have Kentuckys available. Largest size was a 12 but he said they have a few pair.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Saw the Cool Greys in person on East Tremont in the Bronx..look okay..they will drop in price quickly..
That's when Ill scoop them up.
I picked up my CG8s for $119 at Shiekhs. Also still not feeling the Easter lows, maybe it's just the 9 low, it looks like a retirement home walking shoe
laugh.gif
. Ill wait till I see them in person before I write them off. 

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

I know this is the lebron thread but those KD galaxy's might have trumped the BB's....

I think they're all dope but the BB's are number 1 
Lebron just has a better SHOE than KD IMHO

A much better shoe. KD4's are fugly. Yeah, I said it.

In my opinion the Big Bang colorway is
pimp.gif
that might be due to the fact that orange is my favorite color lol

I've never gotten Lebron's before, but my question is, are the big bangs gonna be hard to get? In my area, a few sizes of the Cannon's sat. I know a couple of spots that have the freegums in a fullsize run.

The homie s dubl asked if the orange in an Orioles fitted was close enough to the orange in the Cannons?

In my opinion, it's about dead on....

I'll probably throw on this fitted just to be a lil' different...

^^^ Dude's got more O's fitteds than the damn Orioles themselves! Fitteds ain't my thing but shout to sneakermane.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

The homie s dubl asked if the orange in an Orioles fitted was close enough to the orange in the Cannons?

In my opinion, it's about dead on....

I'll probably throw on this fitted just to be a lil' different...

a navy/orange fitted would look sweeter IMO... i copped a Syracuse fitted for my Cannons

Originally Posted by JHes91

I know this is the lebron thread but those KD galaxy's might have trumped the BB's....

I think they're all dope but the BB's are number 1 
Lebron just has a better SHOE than KD IMHO
I agree with that. I would roll with the lebron line over the KD line any day but i still think the color way is better than the BB. all that orange man......

wow cool fitteds... very nice selection..

them kd all stars are fire, but better than the lbj 9 all star i cant co-sign that.. big bangs 9's over everything

MAN! Im trying to hold off on buying anymore lebrons until the BB drop but seeing these pictures of the cannons every day in this forum is making it hard not to track a pair down!

Miami Nights on the way. Just waiting for the Freegums to go on sale, a pair of Canes, Big Bangs, Swingmans, and maybe the Dunkmans. JB is dead to me this year.

MAN! Im trying to hold off on buying anymore lebrons until the BB drop but seeing these pictures of the cannons every day in this forum is making it hard not to track a pair down!

qft

laugh.gif
 Wore mine today as well 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Miami Nights on the way. Just waiting for the Freegums to go on sale, a pair of Canes, Big Bangs, Swingmans, and maybe the Dunkmans. JB is dead to me this year.

So True!!!!
smokin.gif

Only exceptions are the Playoff & Obsidian 12s. Everything else is a EZ Pass.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

So True!!!!
smokin.gif

Only exceptions are the Playoff & Obsidian 12s. Everything else is a EZ Pass.

White Cement 4s are a an absolute must for me. Sorry, I'm not sorry. 

Back
Top Bottom