Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

ya'll can quote me on this but Al Harrington on the Nuggets looks like he is wearing some black/yellow Lebron PE with icey soles

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

YOTD KD's just sold out in under 5 minutes. I'm honestly frightened at what could happen with the BB's.
Different story here. BBs will be available at more stores, it's an All-Star Game shoe just like the past releases. Shouldn't be any different here, so if you're on the ball and really want them then you should get them easily on release.

THE STATUS QUO FOR ANY SHOE RELEASE ONLINE NOW THAT LOOKS REMOTELY GOOD IS INSTANT SELLOUT. THAT'S THE REALITY.

I PREFER TO DO MY DAMAGE IN PERSON ANYWAY.

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

ya'll can quote me on this but Al Harrington on the Nuggets looks like he is wearing some black/yellow Lebron PE with icey soles

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haha. Your a few days late my man. Page back. He wore them last game and pictures were posted. It's all good though.

pass on all the BHM. they are all boring and horrible.

nike needs to stop releasing all these gimmick colorways eachtime theres a holiday.

Ima have to check my local Champs for MN's in 11.5. They were my first pickup and I got them only .5 up and they fit a bit snug. Sz 11 wasn't quite enough for me.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Haha. Your a few days late my man. Page back. He wore them last game and pictures were posted. It's all good though.

ah man. Post them again. Yuku on some BS so I can never keep up

I got more excited about them shoes then I did Blakes lil dunks
roll.gif

BHM arent that bad. looks like it would get a lot of use since black matches with damn near everything.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ah man. Post them again. Yuku on some BS so I can never keep up

I got more excited about them shoes then I did Blakes lil dunks
roll.gif

I'm on my phone now so I can't post the pics but DChapman and YBD posted them on 1/31 at I think i just found it and forgot nuts it's about 17 pages back pending on how yuku is acting. But It's from the nuggets vs grizz game. Just check the later post in 1/31/12 you can't miss them.

Fellas, last year with the v/2 cool greys, someone put on volt  green laces on 'em to look like dunkmans. I was wondering if any of you can pass any websites that have shoelaces useful for Brons and that ship internationally. Thanks!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JKol

Love my cannons! Got an extra size 11.5 thats never been worn too!
<">

Might as well just put in your sig that your trying to sale so you don't get banned before you get started good.

I don't think the BB 9s will be as hard to get online as the KD YOTDs. The YOTDs seemed to be more spread out at various retailers (Finish Line, Champs) than concentrated at just the bigger places (Niketowns, HOHs, NDC). My personal guess would be the BBs will be more widely available online, but again, that's just my guess.

Back
Top Bottom