Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by you big dummy

i1zcli.jpg

eek.gif

Had no clue this ninja was playing overseas. 

roll.gif
@ the Chinese league censoring Nike
Saw a dude in the cannons last week and I take EVERYTHING I said about them being overrated!!!!!
Someone point me in the direction of a pair in a 12 for retail
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by badboy

Just a quick pic of the big bangs and their counterpart...
I like those kobes... just wish the heel cup and midsole was another color..... the black makes them look plain...
ohwell.gif

im torn between copping the KD IV ASG or the BB first on NDC when they drop. I'm sure they will all drop at the same time and I'm thinking the KD will sell out first because its the cheaper shoe between the two of them.

Are there any good vids of the SLH because the pics looks good. In a vid they look bad because the vids that i've seen all had bad lighting.

Not feeling the Swingmans with the red laces, the black ones look better.

Broke necks with the CG 9's. I'm loving this cw.
It's funny to me how people are already complaining that the Big Bang 9 doesn't match the All-Star Game uniform.  The All-Star VII didn't match the All-Star game uniform and it turned out good.

lebron-james-nba-all-star-2010.jpg

I actually think itll look good with an all blue uniform and the big bangs. Makes the shoes standout. I think the uniforms have orange in them. Looked like the stripes on the side are.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

I actually think itll look good with an all blue uniform and the big bangs. Makes the shoes standout. I think the uniforms have orange in them. Looked like the stripes on the side are.

This.
It's an All-Star game.  Kicks are supposed to be loud. 

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This.

I agree. The orange will look great and all stars shoes should be loud but as far as matching. It's impossible to compare matching the 7's which were even if light blue they were still blue which somewhat matched the all star jerseys to an orange shoe that has nothing to do with the colors of the all star jerseys. I'm all for the orange shoes and I think it's a fresh change of pace in a game which is never really watched to see a competitive game. I'm ready for them but the 7's were off but barely with the Uni's the 9's/big bangs have a completely different meaning from the all star jerseys.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

This.

I agree. The orange will look great and all stars shoes should be loud but as far as matching. It's impossible to compare matching the 7's which were even if light blue they were still blue which somewhat matched the all star jerseys to an orange shoe that has nothing to do with the colors of the all star jerseys. I'm all for the orange shoes and I think it's a fresh change of pace in a game which is never really watched to see a competitive game. I'm ready for them but the 7's were off but barely with the Uni's the 9's/big bangs have a completely different meaning from the all star jerseys.

You made a good point.  
I mean, The West is slated to wear red, and KD's kicks are platinum/blk.  

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

This.

You made a good point.  
I mean, The West is slated to wear red, and KD's kicks are platinum/blk.  

Yeah I like what there doing this year. Something new. Something different. Instead of east players wearing blue and west wearing red. Hopefully this is the start of things to come. Similar to what Nike has been doing for Christmas (besides maybe brons red/grn and amares green as well). You can always come out with a blue or red and black pair. All stars should be wild and not for everybody because everybody won't make an all star team. With Nike taking over the uniforms from Adidas weight see some new all star Uni's in the next couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom