Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

817.jpg

816.jpg

818.jpg

Dat red carbon fiber plate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

The BHM Lebron 9 should of came with some damn Africana Art/patterned laces....That would have set the shoe off.

At least change the swoosh

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

The BHM Lebron 9 should of came with some damn Africana Art/patterned laces....That would have set the shoe off.

At least change the swoosh
QFT. The BHM shoe is extremely weak. Swap the laces with the MN laces and the general public won't even be able to tell the difference.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

817.jpg

Dat red carbon fiber plate
pimp.gif

eek.gif
why me whyyyyyyyyy????? i convinced myself they were navy blue and pass ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mad.gif
 now i want them!!!! lol 
that abyss is amazing in this pic 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wore my Chinas yesterday to take the GMAT. Lady at the testing center was absolutely loving them.

By the way, does anyone lace their 9s like this? I decided to try it out, but I don't know. It's probably better for playing ball.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

can someone shed some light on what type of release store wise the all stars will be? Will most niketowns and house of hoops get them?

They should.

Any stores that got the more limited releases of the IX (Chinas, Christmas, Cannons) will probably be getting the Big Bangs as well.

Found this interesting. I looked up the LeBron IXs on Eastbay and they changed the sizing. They were previously true to size for both width and length, and now they're saying that the length is a half size smaller now.

Figured I'd post this because people are always asking questions about the sizing, Funny thing, my Miami Nights and Freegums (both sz 14) are true to size for me.
Eastbay Rep probably does the Eastbay sizing based on what we say here lol.

Damn the red CF plate really does make the Swingmans pop.
pimp.gif

Still have no plans on getting them as of now.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Wore my Chinas yesterday to take the GMAT. Lady at the testing center was absolutely loving them.

By the way, does anyone lace their 9s like this? I decided to try it out, but I don't know. It's probably better for playing ball.
I lace them like that. Nice Chinas btw.

I wouldn't play ball not tying the laces.

Spoiler [+]
yes i lace them through the opening

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I wouldn't play ball not tying the laces.

Spoiler [+]
yes i lace them through the opening
I meant with the laces going through those slits in the tongue.

Back
Top Bottom