Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Flood401

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Check it out

Spoiler [+]
Big Bangs up on NDC now
Holy %%$@ they are!!! Are they the Legit ones!
come on man its ndc jesus!
30t6p3b.gif

like i said its not my fault people are willing to pay obnoxious prices for shoes.. I cop shoes that i want, not to flip. Im just saying its obvious the big bangs are gonna be re-sold for crazy prices so who wouldnt consider flipping their pair? im just playing the game..
Fine Print: I do not support Resellers, nor do I condone reselling. 

Did everyone just cop pairs i wanna know if they are the real legit ones because i copped 4 pairs all for my buddies on vacation!

Bruce Kobe Lee @chopkicks · Open

@THEsneakerFARM just spoke to @nikestore custservice and they said it was a glitch. even if you got a confirm email, it will be cancelled

Nikestore.com @nikestore Close

@chopkicks Correct, they will be canceled.

SMH...too good to be true lol

Just got confirmation for both lebrons and durants! Dang it upset that I wasn't able to place both orders together. Ended up paying for faster shipping oh well. Worth it.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

@THEsneakerFARM just spoke to @nikestore custservice and they said it was a glitch. even if you got a confirm email, it will be cancelled

Hahaha. I knew it was to good to be true.

Originally Posted by Rocket

I copped, but damn they're getting cancelled? It felt so good to see that order confirmation.
Copped as well, but you can't certainly say they will get cancel, I smell some type of legal action if so....perhaps.....
roll.gif

They will have a lot of orders to cancel then. I hope they will honor some at least. I remember people contacting Nike for DB VI release when they were up early and Nike said the same thing. I still had got my pairs.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

hey, they may do like the Breast Cancer Elite socks and send them anyways.  One person called customer service and they cancel his order and not others who order BC Elites.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

They will have a lot of orders to cancel then. I hope they will honor some at least. I remember people contacting Nike for DB VI release when they were up early and Nike said the same thing. I still had got my pairs.

Yeah im definitely going to complain now i want my pairs

Back
Top Bottom