Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

2 minute sellout tonight. Wow. I've got my work cut out for me tomorrow.

it wasnt 2 min i was wrong..it was less than a min.. like they said around 20 seconds

NDC just sold out of the Penny's (both CWs) and ASG Dunk Hi Pack (3 CWs) within minutes. Damn, good luck with these on Thursday night y'all. I might have to pay rape prices on the KDs, Lebrons, and Kobes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Originally Posted by CAnthony15

Originally Posted by MartyMcLea

flight one galaxy sold out in literally 20 seconds i'm pretty sure.

u aint lying. 20 seconds for sure. idk how u figured 2 minutes lol

i got 2 min from nikestore's twitter... lol
i just checked my TL and it was 2 minutes haha seemed like within two seconds they were saying they were sold out. this is gonna be annoying i can already tell.

You guys serious flight ones sold that quick. Man. Not looking forward to tomorrow night. Hopefully I can put this platinum club membership to good use.

all i want to do is give nike my hard earned money for the big bangs and the kds.

its crazy that in a free society that is without a doubt extremely too much to ask.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You guys serious flight ones sold that quick. Man. Not looking forward to tomorrow night. Hopefully I can put this platinum club membership to good use.

Don't even bother man, I tried to put my Platinum club membership to use on the Flight Ones, called at 8:55PM and got put on hold for 20 minutes only for them to tell me they're sold out of both CWs. There were other Platinum members trying to cop, but to no avail. That stupid number has been useless >_

Originally Posted by marsh

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

nahh not yet for sure, where you headed fam?

idk yet bro, where you stay
im in the pearland area
IT'S GONNA CRAZY IN HOUSTON. I JUST VISITED ALL THE SPOTS GETTING THEM IN THE HOUSTON AREA AND EACH AND EVERY ONE HAD PEOPLE CAMPING OUT AT THEM ALREADY. 

Part of me wants to think that maybe Nike just didn't make a lot of pairs of the shoes that dropped tonight. I mean surely that would make more of their signature shoes, knowing the hype revolving around this weekend. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

idk yet bro, where you stay
im in the pearland area
IT'S GONNA CRAZY IN HOUSTON. I JUST VISITED ALL THE SPOTS GETTING THEM IN THE HOUSTON AREA AND EACH AND EVERY ONE HAD PEOPLE CAMPING OUT AT THEM ALREADY. 
how it look at the HOH at Northline mall?

Niketown ny are offering no release information on these and keep saying release info isn't finalized....

Most people on the line at hoh 34 (resellers) will probably walk in and buy while waiting for those hypeposites

hey brandon you gonna head to NTSF for the raffle on friday morning?

i'm stlll debating going or not. I wanna know how many pairs they're getting first

im in the pearland area

which spots did u hit up bro

i havent hit any yet because im still at school, im coming down 2maro. I just been calling around. What spot you at?

i havent hit any yet because im still at school, im coming down 2maro. I just been calling around. What spot you at?
I WENT TO NORTHLINE, BAYBROOK, AND GALLERIA. ALL OF THEM ARE ALREADY AT LEAST 30 DEEP. STOCK IS LIMITED BASICALLY 1 OF EACH SIZE. IF YOU LOOKING FOR FOAMS, IT'S A WRAP ON THOSE.

I WENT TO NORTHLINE, BAYBROOK, AND GALLERIA. ALL OF THEM ARE ALREADY AT LEAST 30 DEEP. STOCK IS LIMITED BASICALLY 1 OF EACH SIZE. IF YOU LOOKING FOR FOAMS, IT'S A WRAP ON THOSE.
lol looks like its a wrap for me then. you didnt even bother waiting Memphis?

NAH I WENT HOME, GONNA TRY ONLINE WITH MY GIRL, BROTHER AND COUSINS ALL CHIPPING IN FOR MY 10.5.

NAH I WENT HOME, GONNA TRY ONLINE WITH MY GIRL, BROTHER AND COUSINS ALL CHIPPING IN FOR MY 10.5.
Probably my best bet too. Goodluck fam

Originally Posted by srvballer

hey brandon you gonna head to NTSF for the raffle on friday morning?

i'm stlll debating going or not. I wanna know how many pairs they're getting first

Yeah unfortunately I'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom