Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

F it, congrats to everyone who copped, hopefully you guys copped for the right reasons. On to the next ones!

put the pair in my cart at 12:00....took like a minute to load the payment screen.....unavailable by 12:03/04

You should be good Tang.

I was able to get all 3 on Eastbay. Thank you Eastbay! Love you. Now if they cancel my order it will be a different story all together. Good Luck to everybody still on the hunt.
Regardless of what people say sitting in front of your computer slamming refresh trying to type stuff in as qucik as possible is not an easy cop.

definitely struck out smh. no surprise.

I refuse to believe eastbay received any pairs
laugh.gif
. ****t was gone at one second after it became available. too fishy.

NTSF is my only hope tomorrow morning...

F this bs with NDC, first strike out in a while, but seriously submitted my order then it crashed, also went through paypal then crashed right when i submit.. smh i could throw my money at nike and they wouldn't take it.

NDC pissed me off as soon as i got to the submit order it read, "timed out session due to inactivity." BS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Copped x2. One on FNL and NDC. I got through on NDC at 12:03 somehow. Can anyone tell me how to take those screenshots of order confirmations?

How do you process my payment info and then tell me my session has timed out due to inactivity? 
laugh.gif

What a cocktease.

Originally Posted by weapen12

NDC pissed me off as soon as i got to the submit order it read, "timed out session due to inactivity." BS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
They hit me with the, "your address is a PO. BOX"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You should be good Tang.

I was able to get all 3 on Eastbay. Thank you Eastbay! Love you. Now if they cancel my order it will be a different story all together. Good Luck to everybody still on the hunt.
Regardless of what people say sitting in front of your computer slamming refresh trying to type stuff in as qucik as possible is not an easy cop.

when did you call em BigBrandon? I'm on hold for 30min now
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom