Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

F it, congrats to everyone who copped, hopefully you guys copped for the right reasons. On to the next ones!
Copped for concords or Space jams.Not going to lie

I have a question about the sizing.......My true size is a 11.5. I got 11.5 in these. You think they'll fit? Hopefully, if not I'll trade. I'm actually gonna wear my pair.

Originally Posted by nimhet

struck out on NDC but got through on Eastbay...thank you Eastbay!!!

51b15231a4712766ec9599775610dae0950da85.png
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude copped one of every limited release and ppl struck out on trying to get one.

You sir should go buy a lottery ticket ASAP
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Copped x2. One on FNL and NDC. I got through on NDC at 12:03 somehow. Can anyone tell me how to take those screenshots of order confirmations?

Wow you got through on 2 websites? Congrats man.

Originally Posted by weapen12

NDC pissed me off as soon as i got to the submit order it read, "timed out session due to inactivity." BS
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Mine timed out on the "Review Order" screen. Got through twice in 3 mins and both times it said basket was empty. Maybe 1 went through like it did for my Concords...if not, oh well.

straight up BS

in my cart

one pair of LBJ9 and some socks
checking out

all I got was some socks

F U NIKE

kept trying to load and then got the black screen

Mad at myself for not ordering the Dave Whites. Was so juiced to get through to Eastbay that I totally forgot..

NDC Messed up everybody as soon as the link went up I clicked it. Picked my size immediately said timed out due to inactivity. Come on man...

And Torres. I wasn't on hold with eastbay very long. Guess that platinum club membership was worth the $40 bucks.

Bruh NDC is full of #%+$ sometimes.

For $!@@* and giggles i try my luck @ every "limited" release online, i'm about 10% from the field all time.

11:02 Website timed out, i close the website and say *$@% it.

Couple mins ago i hear my iphone chime w/ an email and it's an order conformation for these shoes.

Couldn't get one pair of 4's last weekend on their website, but i got these bright urrrange !%+* brons. Maybe they'll cancel and hit me off w/ a 170 gift card or something.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

I honestly don't think anybody has copped a single release on EASTBAY.COM (online, not phone) since the Concords. The IV's, YOTD's, X's, and now these the second I hit add to cart (right when timer it's 0) it says error adding to cart or item is unavailable. It's gotten to the point where they are phone order only.

Yeah I sure haven't. It's flagrant how eastbay is now. Best thing to do is bs around with customer service reps until 12 est strikes. Seems like that is working for many. Pretty sad to say the least.

dude said im gonna cop one of each! how on earth did you do that?? i struggled copping 1 pair.. sounds like a lot of people missed out on these
ohwell.gif

This @@#* is getting ridiculous. I got to the submit my order screen before it started acting stupid. Timed out due to inactivity smh...

Originally Posted by bhakc001

NDC was super smooth for me, although I never really tried it on my home desktop (since I can't get Twitter on my work comp), only on my phone. Order time was 9:01 and got my confirmation e-mail at 9:18. I actually had a pair in my FTL cart along with the DW's but I ended up removing them since my NDC order went through quickly. I was still able to luckily get the DW's off FTL so it was a really good night overall, especially since I struck out on Twitter registrations, raffle tickets, and wristbands all week.

i got my confirmation email at 11:05 and it felt like an hour.. i would have used my phone but sprint's 3G = garbage

This is a story for the ages....
The date was February 23rd... My 22nd birthday. Of course so many sneakers i wanted decided to drop around this time, and of course with my luck i had a huge stats exam today the 24th at 3:30. So that meant i had no way of camping for the shoe i wanted the most (galaxy foams).

All my family was calling me and my father who i dont speak to that much happened to ask me if i was doing anything for my birthday. I told him id love to be out partying on this "thirsty thursday/birthday" but i had an exam tomorrow i had to study for. I mentioned about these sneakers not thinking anything of it, but he said hed try to call and get threw around 12.

Basically i took a break from studying and prepared for the mayhem of this release. So i got threw to footlocker over the phone at like 11:53, i told the guy i was gonna have a big order and i was planning on ordering socks, shirts, etc. He proceeded to tell me that he wouldnt give me any launch shoe if 12 comes around.... !@#!$#

So i hung up and kept trying to get threw with no luck. Using my computer was a joke (2 computers) nothing would go threw. At this point im upset because i feel like there is no hope at all. Anyway while im trying to call over and over i get texts from my dad which are all jambled and unreadable. So i called him and he was on the other line with a footlocker rep getting threw at 11:58. I was able to get my all star pack.

Idk ive been a sneakerhead for a long time and i felt id share this experience with you. I was literally contemplating skipping my exam somehow to camp for the foams ( obviously decided that was retarted and stayed at school). I feel like the hype is getting so crazy and in the end it gets to be about luck with this online bs. I guess tonight i had some "birthday luck" Anyway i guess it would be a good idea to get back to this studying. Again i shared this story cus im excited and feel the only people who would truly understand this situation were true sneakerheads like you and I.

Hope everyone got their pairs.

Phew! Copped lebrons off NDC and Dave whites off finish line I'm pretty sure they went through... Stocked I was able to get the big bangs. Kinda upset I missed KD Iv's... Looks like resellers it is for those...

Back
Top Bottom