Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

First limited release I didn't go for my size 12 and I get with no problem. I didn't submit order on NDC till 12:04.

I pulled it off! God is good. 

Im not trying to brag, I'm just trying to show the NDC non believers that it can happen with the right methods.

Congrats to all the other homies that copped as well. 

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Im not trying to brag, I'm just trying to show the NDC non believers that it can happen with the right methods.

dudes on here copping one of each when others cant even get 1.. i guess the size 14 helps a bit
but really tho it shouldnt be this hard to cop shoes
30t6p3b.gif

<< jelly.
frown.gif

good cop fam

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Was able to copp from NDC and received conformation email. My order number begins with o. If I remember correctly, those orders were canceled on a recent release.

same. dont say that!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

dudes on here copping one of each when others cant even get 1.. i guess the size 14 helps a bit
but really tho it shouldnt be this hard to cop shoes
30t6p3b.gif
i could hand deliver my money on a gold platter to nike and they wouldn't take it 
mad.gif
frown.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]All ya %$$!#+ that copped.....Break a leg.....%$$!#+ that copped all 3, ***%%%@ die!!!! [/color]

My order number starts with o. Got a confirmation email and they already charged my card. Should be straight right?

Ordered my Brons from finishline. Already got my email and money taken. I usually rock a half size up, but had to get my real size. Glad I got them though. Congrats to all who copped.

This was worse than the Cement IVs, atleast those hung around a bit on NDC, these were literally gone in seconds. I tried finishline and kept getting SOLD OUT, SOLD OUT. Like damn its only been .5 tenths of a second
eek.gif

Not trying to rub it in and I feel bad for those who missed out but I was able to get all 3 from eastbay in a "normal" size. 

Back
Top Bottom