Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I can see it now the hype on the Swingmans is going to go through the roof and what should have been an easy cop will turn into chaos. SMH, it will never end.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I can see it now the hype on the Swingmans is going to go through the roof and what should have been an easy cop will turn into chaos. SMH, it will never end.

Better not. I barely ended up with the Bangs, and the Swingmans are looking like the only pair I really want to cop next week.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Eh, I still don't think the swingmans will be an instant sellout like these. Not enough hype around them and we've had pics for a while now

Anything sells out now an days man you should know by now man.
Oh I still think they'll sell out
laugh.gif
just not instantly and having the site crash and stuff

looks to me like the big bangs r in his locker , and as stated before the swingmans were for team pics. who knows i think one for the 1 st half and the other for the 2nd half would be hot
281zr6o.jpg

For some reason the jerseys are starting to grow on me. The cut and ribbing give off that old school vibe. The shorts just ruin it.

Originally Posted by dnob 04

Can't find a pair of big bangs for under $400, and the price looks like it's going to increase 
eyes.gif

Let the hype from this weekend die down over the next few weeks. Prices should drop to $250-325 range.

Can't wait till the swingmans next week. Then im going to catch up on the earlier releases. i.e. kentuckys, miami's and the Freegums

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

ok second time asking---- how can you find out about the size run of a shoe? What sites etc. Still inquiring about the sizes for the SLH
size run the same as the 8's

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Big Bangs fit more true to size....like Freegums & BHMs.

Chinas? Go a half size up.

they all the bhm's fit a lil snug to me but the free gums do run bigger tho.

All my pairs are size 10.5 but the recent drops (Freegums, BHMs & Bangs) fit less snug to me. Cool Greys & the 3 that drop next week will probably fit less snug too. It's not that there loose or anything....it's just that they don't have that need to be broken in feel to it.
My Chinas definitely fit snug to me and I wear a size 9 but I plan on getting the Dunkmans this week when they drop and I was thinking about going a half size up to a 9.5 or do you think I should be good with my regular size 9 since you said the newer Lebron 9s fit more true to size?

I think the BB look really nice with the navy jerseys for the East tonight, but I cant help but look at those jerseys and think of the FUBU 8s lol

Back
Top Bottom