Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

So what's the fit on these like compared to the Kobe VI and VII?...Last two shoes purchased were those and I'm looking hard at a pair of Dunkmans...

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Its so disgusting the amount of these that are on ebay now. None of them are gonna sell.

Craigslist as well.
Disgusting.

I think I prefer the swingmans with the blue laces.

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

So what's the fit on these like compared to the Kobe VI and VII?...Last two shoes purchased were those and I'm looking hard at a pair of Dunkmans...
Size .5 up if you have wide feet. I have narrow feet so I'm TTS in both Kobes and Lebrons.

36336c3664d3efac936b016c6998f1b066d58d0a_r.jpg

Took my cool grey's back for an even swap. Couldn't pass these up once I saw them in person. CG's have and will sit IMO. Team no halo.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by jretro23

i was real confident i'd be able to grab the swingmans after work, but that turned into a fail.

You and me both.....
eastbay still got some think they got size 7.5-11 but they're back-order though

Originally Posted by sk3tch

36336c3664d3efac936b016c6998f1b066d58d0a_r.jpg

Took my cool grey's back for an even swap. Couldn't pass these up once I saw them in person. CG's have and will sit IMO. Team no halo.

Go back and swap for another one, your Dunkman logo is facing the wrong way. (SARCASM)

I honestly had no intentions of copping. But after my shift at NTNY I pass by the 2nd floor and said if they had any left and then they said they all on the first floor behind the counter. And the rest was history.

dfilgy.jpg

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Size .5 up if you have wide feet. I have narrow feet so I'm TTS in both Kobes and Lebrons.
Cool...Going to go with the 12 then...Normal size is 11.5 but with Kobe VI and VII I had to do 12...

Thanks...

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Why is the volt color so inconsistent....the sprites are supposedly volt....and the dunkmans are also but those two colors aren't even close

Here goes NT doing what NT does.....NIT-PICKING!

Dunkman 9s aren't the same VOLT as those Volt Uptempos. I know this.

But neither were the Dunkman 7s....

Oh so I guess the 7s are now KINDA' OFF too?
happy.gif

Nobody is nit picking ...I picked up the dunkmans cuz I think there dope.....I just find it strange they use the same name for two very different colors

The 7s were not called volt.  They were Black/Electric Green.  8s were electric green as well.

all the pics ive decided im gonna go to champs tomorrow and cop the Swingmans
smokin.gif
..doesn't help that Griffey is my fav athlete of all time lol. Lets just hope now they didnt all sell out today which i doubt they did

welp went all over DC and MD (pg moco) looking for mangos and everything is sold out. but got to hohmd once they got their dunkman shipment. got two pairs. when i left they
only had 8 dunkmans left. GR selling out now? thank god im opening my own shoe boutique in spring $$$
j8zdd5.jpg

As others have said I was really surprised by how much I liked these SM's in person. Also left with a pair of the Mango's but SM's are one of my favorite colorways now.

Originally Posted by TooManyKicks2345

The Swingmans have to be my favorite colorway out of all of the 9s

I'll co-sign that. Out of all the 9s, the SMs were the first ones to catch my eyes with the initial pic. 

Back
Top Bottom