Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by soulize dp

Got a chance to trade for either China's or Big Bang's...which should I take? They're pretty much both neck and neck for me and I plan on getting both in the end anyways, but right now, what do ya'll think? Which has/will hold a higher value, I'll trade for that and buy the other one later on when I find a good deal / good trade.

Big Bangs. I personally think they are executed better. Plus, I see the prices getting higher with them.

got my pairs

swingman.jpg

dunkman2.jpg

mangos.jpg

having some 2nd thoughts on what ill actually be keeping though, we'll see..

Im go ahead and say this I hated the IX after first pics populated

But once you saw the colorways the shoe became more appealing and now i have 5 pairs i realize how damm comfortable they are

Plus the quality is amazing the materiels are so on point paying 180 for a IX feels so much better then 180 for a XI concord that looks like @@++ in a bucket

Overall im satisfied the IX blew me away.......................BUT THE 8 is still the most Legendary lebron to date for me!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Btw.....Lebron 9s are made so damn snug it's almost like a must that you wear them laced loosely or unlaced altogether.
Your big toe will appreciate it.
happy.gif
I feel like wearing them unlaced actually makes my big toe uncomfortable b/c it gives them room to slide up and touch the front... lacing them locks them down into position.
But then again, thats why everyone should go at least .5 size up

Tony906 wrote:
was going to buy the black zoom rookies but i may cop those dunkmans

if you looking for comfort, stay AWAY from the Zoom Rookies... 'Brons are MUCH easier on the feet

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by FOG

The SLH's just doesn't do it for me. The color arrangement seems suspect..

Whats that?
Come on man, it's in the damn thread title
laugh.gif

And they gotta just post the Elite pics FFS... This anxiety is killing me

I was tripping, I dont know why I always call them shl, instead of slh!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Im go ahead and say this I hated the IX after first pics populated

But once you saw the colorways the shoe became more appealing and now i have 5 pairs i realize how damm comfortable they are

Plus the quality is amazing the materiels are so on point paying 180 for a IX feels so much better then 180 for a XI concord that looks like #*!# in a bucket

Overall im satisfied the IX blew me away.......................BUT THE 8 is still the most Legendary lebron to date for me!!

I agree with all of this. Especially the part of the 8's. I wish there was a greater variety in colors released for the 8 like there is for the 9s.

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Wale is a damn fool IMO, I didn't know it was " cool" to look stoned in every pic
ohwell.gif

Hey now.... let's not judge.  He could be a sick medical cannibas patient....

laugh.gif

I honestly couldnt care less for the SLH's. I mean come on............purple & teal shoes
30t6p3b.gif
........nah man Im cool yall can have these

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

My Swingmans run smaller and tighter than my cannons and free gums. Anybody else feel like the Swingmans are smaller?

I do.  I have the breds and swingmans in a 12.5....swingmans feel tighter.  
And you guys were right, pics don't do the swingmans justice...in person they are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rocket

I need pics of the Lebron Elites... NOW!
What, you don't know what they look like? I thought you and Nike was bff's? Since you had the inside scoop on Lebrons 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Originally Posted by DarkMansX88

I have a feeling JP has something up his sleeve and the Elites will blow us away!!!!
I hope so too, but I saw him replying on one of Bron's dunkman Tweets saying "Wait til they see the X.." 
I'm thinking if the Elites were hot, he would've hyped them up instead of skipping to the X's.
I really think that the Elites are going to look very similar to the hyperdunk or hyperelite sneaker that Lebron has on for the USA photo's
Wrong. They look just like IX's. That pic floating around is very false. It's a combo of like 4 different shoes (none of which are Brons). X's are 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom