Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Mache Customs - "Miami Nights 2.0" Lebron 9
I now I've been doing a lot of LeBron 9s, but it's such an awesome shoe. I just want more colorways than the 9 million Nike is chrning out for the 9. Mangos were the base shoe and will be available for puchase soon on www.machecustoms.com!

39434210151421931560012.jpg

52742310151421920650012.jpg

53505510151421927390012.jpg

56317110151421928975012.jpg

52732710151421922425012.jpg

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Just went to my local FL and the chick there showed me the SLHs. Yeah.....a must PASS for me! I was standing next to the women's section when I took them out of the box and it felt like it belong with the rest of the women's section. They look a little too girlie for my taste! To each his own tho....

roll.gif
I can see someone in this situation lol, i bet you had a quick reply on deck if anyone asked you a question about em

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

Originally Posted by Wests

I think when it's all said and done, these will be $5-600 on the resale market.

Are you sure about that?

Ive been talking to alot casual sneakerheads and they are kinda lukewarm about the South Beach 9s and the elites in general and most of the time, its peeps like that who determine high resell prices( Concords, Cements and Foams). I dont think these will be a crazy hit
Not really sure, but that's how it seems now. Only time will tell. I hope I'm wrong, because I'd like to get them for a reasonable price. 

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

What's the opinion on trading Christmas for Mangos?

Christmas>>>>>Mango no question IMO, but I never really cared for the mangos & really liked the christmas 9s so I could be bias.Already having 2nd thoughts about the lows & I just orderedc them a few hours ago, I should wait to see them in person but anyone that saw them in person already have any opinions? The lows were kinda ehhh to me but the cybers caught my eye from afar like the cannons did before

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

do y'all think the south beach 9s will be as good of a turn out as the 8s?

Yea they should go for 1500 each... You Should Buy like iono 15 pairs.
happy.gif

Kick Rocks Scrams.
indifferent.gif

Even tho i agree with what you just did to dude
laugh.gif

Arnt you a fanatic Lebron and Miami Heat Hater?

Ummmm... No. BASEDBron is my favorite player in the L outside of Pooh, and even though I'm a bulls fan & severely dislike the ({}) (wade for those of you who don't venture into S&T) I low key would want them to win if we couldn't just so everyone can go back to holding his balls.But enough about me, whats your story?!?!

I agree...^^^... Xmas has more meaning then Mangos... Having an all red shoe for the holidays is special.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Mache Customs - "Miami Nights 2.0" Lebron 9
I now I've been doing a lot of LeBron 9s, but it's such an awesome shoe. I just want more colorways than the 9 million Nike is chrning out for the 9. Mangos were the base shoe and will be available for puchase soon on www.machecustoms.com!

39434210151421931560012.jpg

52742310151421920650012.jpg

53505510151421927390012.jpg

56317110151421928975012.jpg

52732710151421922425012.jpg

Reminds me of how ugly the Miami night 8s are....

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

lol.. wouldnt it be funny if the South Beaches were an extreme GR.. haha, How many minds would change then?

It wouldnt change my mind.. Just my approach..
Let them thangs sit until they get discounted.

i heard the SLH 9 are gonna be a gr shoe similiar to the Freegums release
ohwell.gif
 but eastbay has a limit 2 pairs on their website
grin.gif

Thinking of coppin id sprites but Im really feelin the SLHs - pics of my elites SBs to follow for those who were askin Im not sellin I got em from a contact in Paris where a few sizes dropped last week but Ive been told these will be GR for sure in June
wink.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

THE SNEAKER GAME IS SO MESSED UP RIGHT NOW WHY IS EVERY LIMITED RELEASE REQUESTING A G OR BETTER? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS FOR ME.

I've noticed this too. Mostly it's people that got too greedy and think they can make that South Beach LeBron kind of come up {

Back
Top Bottom