Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

$600 seems "low" for the south beaches. SBs hit a G last time around. These look better so I'm thinking of just copping now and not risking the inflated resell

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

$600 seems "low" for the south beaches. SBs hit a G last time around. These look better so I'm thinking of just copping now and not risking the inflated resell

6j2bmg.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Best gif I seen in awhile but describes what needs to be done to dude perfectly 
laugh.gif

Third country this week. Might pick up the Christmas & Big Bangs...Edit: No matter where I go the SLHs are still pretty damn femme...

Originally Posted by sniper

Third country this week. Might pick up the Christmas & Big Bangs...Edit: No matter where I go the SLHs are still pretty damn femme...
Those ASG's need to be scooped up asap!! Can't believe they're still sitting

Where is this so I can move there
roll.gif

is this somewhere in china?

If he wins the regular season MVP and if they will prob be a regular version since its a regular season shoe. If he wins maybe a finals MVP and again if that would prob be an elite/post season shoe. Only time will tell any of that. Being a Bron fan and following him all these years I wouldn't hold my breath though. #disappointed every year

Originally Posted by mrlongong

i was able to stock locate for some miami nights today. im happy. im upset i passed on them before.
damn man. i called as soon as i saw this earlier today... and... they found nothing.
tired.gif

i was hype too. damn. i want some miami nights. not trying to spend 200+

the easters are a general release right? because my footlocker, who never gets limited releases is getting them as well as the kds... I guess nike is finally producing more for the consumers, only thing is that since its not limited now ppl seem to ct like their not feelin the colorway... i like both, im hopin to double up

This might be a dumb question but the home and away elites are GR's, right? I'd like to go back and get one of them later on.

Back
Top Bottom