Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Simeon's Jabari Parker has on what looks like the "112" Lebron 9 lows right now on Windy City Live...he going to sign to NIke???
And his coach has on the Lebron 8 Low Sprite. Funny how Simeon is sponsored by Nike despite DRose being an Adidas guy...

DROSE didnt put Simeon on the map.

Coach was wearing Sprites? Nice. My all time second favorite LBJ behind the Cannons.

Chinas size 8.5 for $220, grab them?

Side note- guy has taxis up for $100 brand new sz 12

Last edited:
regret selling my cannons. looking to buy a new pair soon. hopefully they don't come with a big glue stain this time.

Same exact thing happened to me fam, big glue stain on the mesh :smh: I had to sell them now I NEED them back.

$520 for DS Cannons and Miami Nights + one hour and forty minute drive to pick them up, is that a good deal? Dude also said he would ship them to me if I cover the shipping fees. What you guys think? Orignal asking price was $600 :wow:

Copped the dunkmans for half of retail YES!!!
EDIT: How do you post gifs?

Last edited:
Same exact thing happened to me fam, big glue stain on the mesh
mean.gif
I had to sell them now I NEED them back.
$520 for DS Cannons and Miami Nights + one hour and forty minute drive to pick them up, is that a good deal? Dude also said he would ship them to me if I cover the shipping fees. What you guys think? Orignal asking price was $600
eek.gif
what size

Same exact thing happened to me fam, big glue stain on the mesh :smh: I had to sell them now I NEED them back.

$520 for DS Cannons and Miami Nights + one hour and forty minute drive to pick them up, is that a good deal? Dude also said he would ship them to me if I cover the shipping fees. What you guys think? Orignal asking price was $600 :wow:
what size

11 .. I feel like I can find a better package deal if I wait .. I just picked up a pair of DS SB 9's for $250 + $15 shipping. Shout out to the NT homie that posted that link for the SB's, 100% legit :smokin

Last edited:
11 .. I feel like I can find a better package deal if I wait .. I just picked up a pair of DS SB 9's for $250 + $15 shipping. Shout out to the NT homie that posted that link for the SB's, 100% legit
smokin.gif
lol that was you that got them.  I was gunna grab them but i wasnt liking the scratch over on the carbon fiber.  Anways i think you can do a lil better.  Miami nights n cannnon arent that hard to get

$520 pickup breaks down to $260 a piece. Seems like about market value for the Miami Nights and one hell of a price for Cannons. I say do it if Brand New. You won't find either for much cheaper and if you do we're talking $5 cheaper with hours more looking. Grab them while they are there. An 100 minute drive is about $20-$25 in gas. $600 shipped is a little steep. Goodluck. Regret selling my Miami Nights even though I got $350 for them at the time. Love my Cannons, only regular 9 I kept after owning 11 colorways.

Last edited:
Shot around a lil bit in a pair of the freegums I have. First time shooting around w/o an ankle brace, and notice i got a small cut right above my achilles. I only wear no show socks, but will get some ankles socks to help with that. not sure why it only happened on one foot. Also I usually wear low top shoes. So these being mids, I will need to get use to them. But other than that, i love the IX's..

11 .. I feel like I can find a better package deal if I wait .. I just picked up a pair of DS SB 9's for $250 + $15 shipping. Shout out to the NT homie that posted that link for the SB's, 100% legit :smokin
lol that was you that got them.  I was gunna grab them but i wasnt liking the scratch over on the carbon fiber.  Anways i think you can do a lil better.  Miami nights n cannnon arent that hard to get

Lol yea I snatched those SB 9s up asap. The scratch came right off with some stain remover even tho it wasn't noticeable when I got them, but my OCD kicked in lol

$520 pickup breaks down to $260 a piece. Seems like about market value for the Miami Nights and one hell of a price for Cannons. I say do it if Brand New. You won't find either for much cheaper and if you do we're talking $5 cheaper with hours more looking. Grab them while they are there. An 100 minute drive is about $20-$25 in gas. $600 shipped is a little steep. Goodluck. Regret selling my Miami Nights even though I got $350 for them at the time. Love my Cannons, only regular 9 I kept after owning 11 colorways.

Ur right peru, 260 a piece and a couple of bucks in toll. The gas is irrelevant because my tank is usually full since I started to take the bus/train to work. I might be able to find them around $250 each but that's a waste of time tryin to save a few bucks. I think I'm gonna go for it.

Gotta admit those Camos are pretty nice, especially with that gum bottom. I'm not usually a camo guy, but I'd cop those.

What's the prices for some China's right now SZ 9 (DS).

I was thinking about buying a VNDS China for like $215, just wanted to know others opinion on the price.

Back
Top Bottom