Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group photo...

somebody needs to show me how to tag my pics...

Awesome Pics bro!!

Hey, did anybody's Nike store send out a tweet about RSVP'in for the LeBrons??? We got one for the KD & Kobes

Last edited:
my guy told me that the cork sample we first seen with the lebron 10 teasers is dropping, didn't say when but it is coming. i thought that sample was 
pimp.gif

my guy told me that the cork sample we first seen with the lebron 10 teasers is dropping, didn't say when but it is coming. i thought that sample was :pimp:

Guaranteed releasing in hyperstrike quantities. I couldn't see there being much of a fan base otherwise.

Hmm, photoshop or legit I'm surprised at myself for not really caring for the ducks cw. Guess my mind is on the floridians and dolphins

i tweeted @nikestore earlier today and they said the Olympic Xs will only come in the Nike+ sports pack. Which had me thinking that these will be another super limited release :x :smh:

i meant digital tagging...and i have a source in nike that i am pretty close with. i cant really speak on it more than that. and theyre not free...i have to pay retail and i tip him as well.

upload your pics on photobucket. when you edit your pics they have the text feature you can tag your pics. fairly simple way of doing it.

No not only HoH & NT. Jimmy Jazz getting them also & there are MANY in my area.
EASY COP
pimp.gif
What this guy said. If they are at more than HoH and NT it'll be easy to get them. Hell, I just saw some Raptors and Olympic 6s sitting in GA and this is more of a Jordan culture. Lebrons don't sell well here unless they are HoH exclusives or something dumb. 

blue diamonds are the only colour that interests me...btw,from the pics from above,the shoe form on the outside of the feet is kd iv-like a lot...not fond of that form...looks like a duck foot,lol.don't know if the colours do justice on the shoe but me,as many in here i think,expected better after the king ix line...well,maybe after my favourite xi jordan line,xi is the number for the king too...;p)

Last edited:
I keep telling myself I don't need these Olympics...... I'm such a horrible liar

I'm telling myself the same thing because I only like the Jades but it seems wrong of me as a Lebron collector to not have a 9, 9 Elite, and Olympic 10 to complete the set of his MVP, Finals MVP, and Gold Medal accomplishments in this Triple Crown Season....idk, damn! :lol:

woke up to good news ths morning, my crown jewels shipped from nikestore europe! i hope i can score the oly's this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom