Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Just tweeted "Gold Medal" X's will be on NDC Saturday..

That is good to hear.

Is it again through twitter that we have to go to the site and is it again at 5 am Saturday morning?

I am guessing all the three versions will be available (normal, nike+, nike+ sports package).

Been coppin Lbj's since the V's
I'm done now ish is really going to the dogs
Combo of Hypemonkeys and NIkes reselling prices off rip
It's no longer an in store easy cop
I'll be back in a few hopefully when thie dust settles

^Brilliant, what can we expect for the Christmas color way?

Pretty much what you'd expect your typical Christmas themed shoe to be. Officially, it's University Red/Tourmaline (the same type of green shade that's on the "Cutting Jade" model to accent). This model is a regular $180 version, btw, not the plus edition.

Ugh....just found out my HoH went from wristbands to that DAMN RAFFLE NONSENSE! Already getting annoyed with this release and we're 5 days away. No patience anymore for these shenanigans! :smh:

That is good to hear.
Is it again through twitter that we have to go to the site and is it again at 5 am Saturday morning?
I am guessing all the three versions will be available (normal, nike+, nike+ sports package).

NikeStore is always through twitter. They will push the official store page link through there first so they force you to follow them. New retail rules are 8AM Eastern launch.

And no, no on the last part. USAs are a Nike+ Sport Pack only. It's only coming in $270 boxed version. The $200 "enabled" models without the chargers and chips to come later, not this style.

why is everyone expecting these gold medals to shoot for 5 or 6 bills?arent they gonna be less limited than the fireberries...?even though more people will want them i think its the release number that defines the price hike...just my opinion though.

no doubt they will be 5 6 bills possibly more, slightly less limited but still limited nonetheless, and lebron wore em in the gold medal game which hyped them up alot

why is everyone expecting these gold medals to shoot for 5 or 6 bills?arent they gonna be less limited than the fireberries...?even though more people will want them i think its the release number that defines the price hike...just my opinion though.

There are going to be a lot more of the gold medals than fireberries. The berries only released at 10 stores while the gold medals will be at all HOH locations and Nike towns, don't know if any other chain will have them as well.

Just got confirmation from a Champs insider that his particular store will carry the Lebron X+ Sports Pack USA colorway on the 29th. Don't know just how much that speaks to availability but at least it says it wont be exclusive to HOH and NT...

Aside from the NDC drop, make sure to check your local Niketown's for the possible RSVP release.

laugh.gif
the olympics are not hitting 5 or 6 bills. the fireberries making ppl delusional

well it looks nikestore europe is going to cancel to my crown jewel order, smh. they said the shoes were only available for customers in the UK, germany, and france, the billing address i used was in the netherlands but the delivery address was in germany, i figured that would fine. i have not received and shipping confirmation but my friend in germany who ordered the crown jewel already received his, i dont understand why nike made it so hard to order the damn crown jewels, fml.

Everyones entitled to what they like but honestly, only the Floridians and the Mango's appeal to me right now

^Brilliant, what can we expect for the Christmas color way?
Pretty much what you'd expect your typical Christmas themed shoe to be. Officially, it's University Red/Tourmaline (the same type of green shade that's on the "Cutting Jade" model to accent). This model is a regular $180 version, btw, not the plus edition.
Thanks for the addtl info.  So how many colorways are we looking at total?  25?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom