Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike got people against each other for a "chance" at purchasing a $200+ sneaker lmao... Love the game man.

better than waiting all night and setting up camp for a sneaker. at least you get to continue on with your day with the raffle ticket.

not saying that the raffle is cool though.

i'm a fan of the nike 6 weeks before release pre-order and then a regular release.

Last edited:
anyone know the availability of the $200 compared to the $270 version? :nerd:

and correct me if im wrong but the blue diamonds will also be available at HOH in both 200 and 270 versions?

Last edited:
Nike has lost their damn mind charging $150 for GS. :x .....In the future we may be looking at $200.

You ALWAYS wait for a markdown with TD/PS/GS - only rich kids get 'em first.

What happened to waiting for deals? Everyone is rushing out to get shoes that are a screaming for a 20-30% markdown.

better than waiting all night and setting up camp for a sneaker. at least you get to continue on with your day with the raffle ticket.
not saying that the raffle is cool though.
i'm a fan of the nike 6 weeks before release pre-order and then a regular release.
I totally agree...I don't have time to be campin out like that like I did for the WTK and still struck out...so, imma take the raffle route anyday now, but hey it is what it is

anyone know the availability of the $200 compared to the $270 version?
nerd.gif

and correct me if im wrong but the blue diamonds will also be available at HOH in both 200 and 270 versions?
That's a damn good question...Makes me wonder how many pairs are gonna for each set. Not tryna sound cheap, but my goal will be to get the $200 pairs only

So, did Nike make the GS sizes for performance as well?

What does an eight year old get for a buck fiddy?

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!! I mean, let's be honest--- my 6.5y will NOT be on nobody's damn court :lol: :lol:

But what about kids who play ball and are fans of lebron and just want his shoe to go wit' they lil YMCA or youth league jersey. What parent is finna RIGHTFULLY DROP 150 on an 11 year olds foot??? But you know what... that I aint' saying too much tho cuz I see kids with Jordans on that wear a mens. So I know their parents have BEEN paying money for their shoes.

You ALWAYS wait for a markdown with TD/PS/GS - only rich kids get 'em first.
What happened to waiting for deals? Everyone is rushing out to get shoes that are a screaming for a 20-30% markdown.
There aren't normally markdowns for the hot colorways of GS Lebron's because they sell out the same day, just like Mens.

There aren't normally markdowns for the hot colorways of GS Lebron's because they sell out the same day, just like Mens.

speak on it!! That's how I missed out on them big bangs... thinking "oooooh they kids sizes, they not gonna move like that" WRONG. It's just totally crazy out here nowadays, seriously. It's a hunt for all shoes. No size is safe.

anyone know the availability of the $200 compared to the $270 version? :nerd:

That's a damn good question...Makes me wonder how many pairs are gonna for each set. Not tryna sound cheap, but my goal will be to get the $200 pairs only

I taught the gold medals wold be 270$ only.

On twitter (@nikestore) they only mentioned that they are releasing the 270$ model.

The Lebron's are only getting better and better. Aside from the price increase, I'm definitely excited for these.

Some of the folks I've talked to around here are passing on the GMs this weekend because they want you to come on 3 separate days to enter, show ID, and pickup. People have jobs, kids, lives, can't be doing that stuff. I'm not driving 90 minutes one way 3-4 times in a week for a shoe release (especially with gas prices). That's stupid. :smh:

Some of the folks I've talked to around here are passing on the GMs this weekend because they want you to come on 3 separate days to enter, show ID, and pickup. People have jobs, kids, lives, can't be doing that stuff. I'm not driving 90 minutes one way 3-4 times in a week for a shoe release (especially with gas prices). That's stupid. :smh:

This & the price increase>quality material build growing discrepancy is what slowed my buying & even looking almost completely. I'm completely cool on spending $270 on some hyperfuse shoes with a chip I won't use, $180 is pushing it as it is IMO.

THEN you want me to make this long *** drive to get them...not once, not twice, but 3 times? I'm not about to play games just to spend a significant amount of money on a pair of shoes, just can't/won't do it.

Sucks for me right? I'll just keep waiting to see if a good color appears for $180 & I'll proceed from there

This & the price increase>quality material build growing discrepancy is what slowed my buying & even looking almost completely. I'm completely cool on spending $270 on some hyperfuse shoes with a chip I won't use, $180 is pushing it as it is IMO.

THEN you want me to make this long *** drive to get them...not once, not twice, but 3 times? I'm not about to play games just to spend a significant amount of money on a pair of shoes, just can't/won't do it.

Sucks for me right? I'll just keep waiting to see if a good color appears for $180 & I'll proceed from there

I'M SURE NIKE WILL WAIT UNTIL THEY HAVE PUSHED ENOUGH OF THESE PLUS MODELS AND CHIPS OUT BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.

these shoes are crazy awesome..but as a college basketball player this is not even close to an affordable option..i mean i am sure the performance is great but respectably the price is not worth that. I can get the same thing out of a cheaper model that may not look as "great"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom