Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the tweet never popped up for me only got text alert then when i did all sizes sold out :smh:
guess i will freuquent the mall and see who skips out on a pair.

All 4 drops sold out!!! Half the sizes were gone on all of the drops when the links when live. People must know how to search for the product as soon as it goes live on the site vs the Twitter link.

Strike 3
If this is what I have to do to give Nike $$$ I'm out.

Be on the lookout for size 12 & 13 heat for sale. I'm too old for this :frown:

*SN* The text was a couple seconds after the tweet & the LBJs went live right after the KDs

yeah i feel like it was delayed 30 seconds past 8 ET for me... and by the time i got there... no dice

I feel like if you're on the nikestore twitter page, the tweet is delayed. I had the nikestore twitter page opened and the main twitter page opened. I was waiting on the nikestore tab, but noticed that there are 3 tweet notifications on the home page tab, but by the time I clicked on the link it sold out. The tweet notification for the nikestore page didn't show up until after I checked for my size on NDC.

Were you using the Twitter app? I have a MBA and got through on the twitter app.

regular ole chrome. I was refreshing like a mug...funny thing is Nike is full of it...when the link did refresh at 5 I went on NDC right before and refreshed new arrivals and all the shoes were there but by the time I clicked they were gone.

I'm done with Nike.com

I feel like if you're on the nikestore twitter page, the tweet is delayed. I had the nikestore twitter page opened and the main twitter page opened. I was waiting on the nikestore tab, but noticed that there are 3 tweet notifications on the home page tab, but by the time I clicked on the link it sold out. The tweet notification for the nikestore page didn't show up until after I checked for my size on NDC.

Yeah..on the nikestore page

Last edited:
its all about luck on ndc, i just kept tapping the period button on my keyboard, tried the kds 1st failed, then quickly hit the lebron link and got them after being like 0/8 on there

I've had success refreshing the ndc site on the new releases page, the shoes usually pop up there before the twitter link goes up. No such luck today.

the kobe and am97 were the only shoe to show up directly on the site at 5am. KD and lebron were through the link the kobe's were on swoosh too but decided to pass.

congrats to those who were able to purchase. still waiting on any of the gr release to use as my new ball shoes.

All 4 drops sold out!!! Half the sizes were gone on all of the drops when the links when live. People must know how to search for the product as soon as it goes live on the site vs the Twitter link.

I seriously don't know how people get through. Since they changed to the new system, I haven't been successful ONCE.

i got my order but i was going so fast that i changed the billing address but forgot to change the shipping address so now it's being shipped back home to Atlanta...can i just call them and get them to change it or am i out of luck???

MOre pics...

Will be my first bron X's:smokin

this is straight up bull. entered myself and several friends/family into my local HOH raffle for both the lebrons and kd's--nothing. tried 3 sizes each on the lebrons and kd's immediately after the links were posted--nothing. even struck out at that dumb sole collector ipad release of the rookies. up at 5am like an idiot, empty-handed. it's impossible to pay retail these days, too many people in this world are into shoes. and nike, the attention-***** that it is, loves kicking back and limiting their supply. if only they had a legit competitor in the market to put them in their place. i dont understand how companyies with adidas' and reebok's market caps cannot have any competent designers to even half-rival nike's. rant done, yes salty

Strike 3
If this is what I have to do to give Nike $$$ I'm out.
Be on the lookout for size 12 & 13 heat for sale. I'm too old for this :frown:
*SN* The text was a couple seconds after the tweet & the LBJs went live right after the KDs

Text service will always be sent after the tweet is out. SMS for Nike account releases is worthless because if you're waiting for that by the time you get it it's too late. I would suggest either getting a Twitter app or you'd have to manually refresh the account close to when you're expecting a drop.

1/10 on these new releases. Only shoe is got were the Kobe galaxies which were surprisingly easy to get. All these other shoes have been failed attempts. Good luck to the rest.

I'm glad I'm not too crazy about the 10s, rather not spend $300 each time a colorway drops for no reason...more money saved,

Nikestore Twitter drops are so ridiculous... Was only able to get Kobes.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Nikestore.

Forever alone without Lebron Gold Medals...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom