Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the other releases won't be as bad since they most likely won't be as limited. The only pair I want is really the Jades.

Where on the Nike website do you guys check before the twitter link is live? Do you already have the product # when you go checking for it

With new system you can NOT browse the site before purchasing. Click the twitter link and try your "luck". Only way possible.

I could of had the "Triple Double" Release but I passed on Kobes. Easy to cop on NDC

Copped right before work, there was a line at the HOH which was crazy for both LEBRONS and KD's

Quick pics

The shoes are CRAZY in person. I love this color way, and glad I copped. Can't wait to wear them!

Last edited:
don't tell us you clicked thru twitter link for each one...that's just impossible. :smh:
Did you reach them before NDC send out the link?

I would think it would be the order of clicking would help. KD then Bron or other way around, then finally Kobe. Those Kobes were sitting in comparison to the other two.

Yea I saw the kds on the nikestore website. Never saw the Lebrons. Thats why i just want to know how some people are able to order the Lebrons before the twitter link is going live :nerd:

I would think it would be the order of clicking would help. KD then Bron or other way around, then finally Kobe. Those Kobes were sitting in comparison to the other two.

at 4:59 the Kobes were all reserved. couldn't add to cart. Amazing how packershoes can have a shoe launch that sells out in a minute but doesnt crash and doesn't sell out before the shoes go "live".

This whole RSVP twitter only link **** is flawed.

I realized that I've bought into the hype on this release. That's no one's fault but my own. Watching a $300 shoe sell out instantly is not only mind-boggling, but it troubles me. Not hating on anyone, because I have a successful RSVP at Nike Chicago, but this is nuts. Nike is a master at cultivating thirst and I have to give credit where credit is due. Their controlled supply means you have to buy the shoe now if you think you may like it later. Again, those are my issues, not pointing the finger at anyone else's motivations. But I can confidently say that $290+ w/tax is definitely not the ceiling for most "sneakerheads," judging by this release.

at 4:59 the Kobes were all reserved. couldn't add to cart. Amazing how packershoes can have a shoe launch that sells out in a minute but doesnt crash and doesn't sell out before the shoes go "live".
This whole RSVP twitter only link **** is flawed.

i went through the list one by one. kd then bron then kobe. Click twitter, choose size, jump through the ordering process on to the next. KD grabbed. Then to the Bron where I missed. I clicked Kobe and it was a miss too, but was slick trying to add cart for both and refreshing ndc page. Kobe added at the 5:12am mark while the lebron never came through.

Then again, I only wanted the KD and the other two as afterthoughts just because of the slight sillie childish adrenaline I get from trying to order shoes online.

Last edited:

That's exactly the order I clicked...KDs and Brons all claimed instantly, and only kobes was able to add to cart.

Maybe it was my size 11.5, but no way in hell I believe it can be done with all 3 thru twitter link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom