Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Text service will always be sent after the tweet is out. SMS for Nike account releases is worthless because if you're waiting for that by the time you get it it's too late. I would suggest either getting a Twitter app or you'd have to manually refresh the account close to when you're expecting a drop.

started at 4:58 and links didn't show on my screen till a good 1-1:30 minutes after the fact.

It's Outlets and B-Grades or bust for me now. I'm too old to be loosing sleep to wake up at 4 50a to get some shoes.

Those blk/red 'Brons are so copped!

Welp! I swung and miss on those Gold Medals. On to the next one.....

Second strike on Nike.com.  Will try one more time, third strike and I'll accept an out.
laugh.gif

NikeStore.com ‏@nikestore

The LeBron X+ Sport Pack ‘Metallic Gold’ has sold out on NikeStore

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Gotta question. When the 'Place Order' screen locked out.....I refreshed and tried placing it again. In turn, now I have 2 pending payments of 287.xx to Nike.

How do I fix this? Is it something Nike naturally fixes or do I have to contact PayPal?

Gotta question. When the 'Place Order' screen locked out.....I refreshed and tried placing it again. In turn, now I have 2 pending payments of 287.xx to Nike.
How do I fix this? Is it something Nike naturally fixes or do I have to contact PayPal?

if they're a 10.5, keep both and sell me a pair at 287.xx

Just Keep Both If It Goes Thru ...Flip The 2nd One For a Lil Something ..

I Would Just Leave It along Cause We All Knw How Some Customer Service Reps Are...Might Cancel Both By Mistake !!

if they're a 10.5, keep both and sell me a pair at 287.xx

I would if I got multiple. :lol:

Double payment happened with one pair, so I just need to know if it's something Nike takes care of or if I have to place a call to Nike and/or PayPal to resolve it.

unless i Can Scoop a Pair this Morning ill let them go and maybe just maybe give up my Fireberry X's for the OLYs plus something else on their end .

or i can just go backwards and Catch up on LBJs 7s and 8s that i missed.

breds are :smokin will def be getting them

Just Keep Both If It Goes Thru ...Flip The 2nd One For a Lil Something ..

I Would Just Leave It along Cause We All Knw How Some Customer Service Reps Are...Might Cancel Both By Mistake !!

I'd do that if I had two pairs, but it was only for one. Just don't want that extra money tied up for no reason really.

started at 4:58 and links didn't show on my screen till a good 1-1:30 minutes after the fact.
It's Outlets and B-Grades or bust for me now. I'm too old to be loosing sleep to wake up at 4 50a to get some shoes.

Yeah, everyone saying the tweet link was delayed. It wasn't just your computer or whatever app/browser anyone used. I saw the same thing. It came out like half a minute after 8ish EST or so. I just feel bad for the west coast people :x

2 for 2 on NDC in a roll! I think I got this down :smile:

I forgot to rush ship the shoes. Gonna see if Nike can change the shipping.

Yeah, everyone saying the tweet link was delayed. It wasn't just your computer or whatever app/browser anyone used. I saw the same thing. It came out like half a minute after 8ish EST or so. I just feel bad for the west coast people :x

I won a raffle so I'm just roughing it in the dark, in the living room till 7a so I can go get in line and get a size 15 just to save face cause I know my 10.5 will be sold out by the time they let us in.

No need to feel bad. I got mine and I'm from West Coast!

nice
negative over here i tried and it said others added before you smh
sick.gif
eyes.gif
mean.gif

looks like i wont have these at all
sick.gif
Thanks... I Did My Order before the Link Went Up On Twitter I Search On NDC Like 7:58 And By Time The link Went Up I Was Finalizing My Order
I'd do that if I had two pairs, but it was only for one. Just don't want that extra money tied up for no reason really.
Ohh..Call Up Nike Later ..Cause Theres Probably a Long Waiting Time Right Now 

Last edited:
It came out late to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom