Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jades are way too fly. I'm happy nobody's beasting over them. Not everybody digs the green but I think its underused in basketball shoes in general.

Last edited:
honestly i got the lebron X+ gold medal to hopefully find someone willing to trade for the fireberry

Emailed Air-Knight about the Jades that they have up for sale. They told me that the pics from MN were special limited release Asia exclusive packaging and they are selling regular retail packaging...just an FYI for those looking to cop :D

You know nike is trolling with this :lol: You will be able to ID any colors you went except a south beach colorway. They will keep that all to themselves.

They would be dumb to keep it to themselves. The smart way to do it is NikeID. It is an extra 45 bucks that nobody is going to complain about, because they can make their own version of the South Beaches.

NOT A FAN OF SOUTH BEACH COLORS BEING ON NIKE ID.

IT WILL GET OVERDONE TO THE MAX. THE COLORBLOCKING I CAN SEE BEING DONE :x.

JUST CHEAPENS THE WHOLE CONCEPT IN REGARDS TO THE LINE, IMO.

I NEVER ID SHOES, SO I GUESS IT WON'T EFFECT ME VERY MUCH.

So the poster says LeBron X+ iD available 10/9, but will there also be a regular version available for iD on that date? For some reason I feel like they are trying to milk the hell out of the higher price point models so I have this strange feeling that the regular X won't be available for iD at that time, or if it is, the options will pale in comparison to the options for the X+...

So the poster says LeBron X+ iD available 10/9, but will there also be a regular version available for iD on that date? For some reason I feel like they are trying to milk the hell out of the higher price point models so I have this strange feeling that the regular X won't be available for iD at that time, or if it is, the options will pale in comparison to the options for the X+...

Got a feeling they will be 315$, they are pulling out all the marketing schemes to sell these, wish nike would rely more on design and quality rather than marketing schemes and gimmicks. but then again im about done with this childish hobby.

Emailed Air-Knight about the Jades that they have up for sale. They told me that the pics from MN were special limited release Asia exclusive packaging and they are selling regular retail packaging...just an FYI for those looking to cop :D

Thx for the info

Got a feeling they will be 315$, they are pulling out all the marketing schemes to sell these, wish nike would rely more on design and quality rather than marketing schemes and gimmicks. but then again im about done with this childish hobby.

I'm guessing you haven't seen the X in person? Design is subjective but the quality is on point. They are basketball shoes and they are one of the best performers in the LeBron sig line to date.

I'm guessing you haven't seen the X in person? Design is subjective but the quality is on point. They are basketball shoes and they are one of the best performers in the LeBron sig line to date.

Of course thats in your opinion, in my opinion the hyper-fuse design is weak and has been done already, the air max-zoom could be nice but i would rather have double stacked zoom and not have an air bubble to worry about popping

Last edited:
quick ? does anyone know when NDC will send out the tracking info. And did anyone else choose Next Day Air ? should we get them by tomorrow

smokin.gif
Nike put up t-shirts for all the upcoming X releases, including the carbons, dunkmans, and black/silver/orange joints http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-670675/pgid-670674
Let the buffoonery begin. Straight Hideous
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Just turrible

Last edited:
Thinking the black/chrome/red pair is gonna be my first X pickup. Such a dope sneaker, honestly nervous on how many pairs of X's Im gonna cop when its all said and done :smh:

Oh God.

Another one of those "Yea this leather is white, it has a blue bottom with some red and has holes on the side with laces" type of review.

We know what the shoe looks like...that isn't a review, that's showing and telling us something we know and can see.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom