Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if HOH Orlando getting jades. After what happened all star weekend, hate dealing with them.

Havent been back since then

do they do raffles?

might have to try my luck with the Jades coming out

Lmao now what would they do that? I ll try coppin thursday if not november is comin soon....
Them blue x look aight on pic.... mybe if i see em in person i ll change my mi d....

Soooo...what's dropping on Thursday...the HOH exclusive...has the special packaging, right? So the version that drops next month...that will NOT have the special packaging right?? That's gotta be it...

Not only would I prefer the packaging (truthfully, the only reason I kept my Oly X's is because of the packaging), but November is already all kinds of crowded as far as releases go...I'd rather get the Jades out the way now, so I can focus on the things I need to focus on for November...

but November is already all kinds of crowded as far as releases go...I'd rather get the Jades out the way now, so I can focus on the things I need to focus on for November...

Same here... I just gotta get the Jades out the way..

I'm not in the loop on a lot of these releases, so hopefully I can get a simple answer here.

If I go to Cherry Hill, NJ HOH on Thursday morning, will I be able to walk in and buy the Jades and Blue Diamonds?  Or do I need to do some type of raffle or RSVP thing?

I'm not in the loop on a lot of these releases, so hopefully I can get a simple answer here.

If I go to Cherry Hill, NJ HOH on Thursday morning, will I be able to walk in and buy the Jades and Blue Diamonds?  Or do I need to do some type of raffle or RSVP thing?
Every store is different. You should call them and ask if they're doing a raffle or if it's fcfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom