Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the point of trying to jump through hoops to get them this Thursday? So you can wear em for 4 weeks before others? There's gotta be more to it than just that right...

http://nikelebron.net/2012/10/02/preview_of_nike_lebron_x_id_in_south_beach_colors/

Too bad only LeBron X+ but still :smokin

So what's the point of trying to jump through hoops to get them this Thursday? So you can wear em for 4 weeks before others? There's gotta be more to it than just that right...
If I'm not mistaken, they did the before with the 8s (South Beach) and 9s (Cannons). This may be the pre-heat for the X's.

If I'm not mistaken, they did the before with the 8s (South Beach) and 9s (Cannons). This may be the pre-heat for the X's.

These were my thoughts as well but with the SB 8 and Cannon 9 weren't they only released in Miami then got a nationwide release later. This is a pretty large scale release even with the Limited tag for the traditional way a Pre Heat shoe is handled right?

I'm not in the loop on a lot of these releases, so hopefully I can get a simple answer here.

If I go to Cherry Hill, NJ HOH on Thursday morning, will I be able to walk in and buy the Jades and Blue Diamonds?  Or do I need to do some type of raffle or RSVP thing?

I talked to Cherry Hill HOH yesterday they said either 9 or 10 am. Should be an easy cop at least I hope so.

Dig the Sprites but not the price. :\ I want to be able to color block these joints like the PS though.

I think the SB color would be better with the white/grey instead of the black midsole maybe its just me though. How much are these going to be though? These will probably be that 315 that was originally reported.

Best of luck to everyone trying to cop the Jades. The lack of info is kinda making these out to be a quickstrike. Is Nike trying to stick it to DRose for going Adidas. Aren't his kicks dropping Thursday?!?

I'm not in the loop on a lot of these releases, so hopefully I can get a simple answer here.

If I go to Cherry Hill, NJ HOH on Thursday morning, will I be able to walk in and buy the Jades and Blue Diamonds?  Or do I need to do some type of raffle or RSVP thing?
I talked to Cherry Hill HOH yesterday they said either 9 or 10 am. Should be an easy cop at least I hope so.
Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom