Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too floored with the upcoming colorways, but the possibility of a black based SB colorway?

called hoh Roosevelt and the chick said they not getting the...could she be lying or just ******? i really need some x in my life

If I'm not mistaken, they did the before with the 8s (South Beach) and 9s (Cannons). This may be the pre-heat for the X's.

These were my thoughts as well but with the SB 8 and Cannon 9 weren't they only released in Miami then got a nationwide release later. This is a pretty large scale release even with the Limited tag for the traditional way a Pre Heat shoe is handled right?
They did this with the Freegums IX's in Miami. Had the whole release party at Shoe Gallery and Freegums himself there. Came in the special packaging too. I'm surprised the Jades will drop at HOH's across the nation and not just in SoFla. Nike's way of hyping up a GR... 
grin.gif

Any shoe can become an exclusive luxury shoe when you tag them 'limited'.
[insert marquee nba superstar] > give him a signature nike basketball shoe > tag them limited > hype ensues
SUCCESS.
and you don't need a marketing degree for this rocket science bull**** either.

that formula would not work with just any player, you gotta be special and pretty good as well
were not talking about any joe schmoe here .... lebrons popularity extends beyond the basketball court

he is a worldwide icon and the greatest basketball player on the planet

thats the reason people buy his shoes

and it has plenty to do with marketing
nike is probably better at it than anyone
You missed the part when I said "insert marquee nba superstar". So yes, this forumula WILL work, and has/currently.

Dig the Sprites but not the price. :\ I want to be able to color block these joints like the PS though.

was looking at them...seems like the choices will be

Upper - will be one color
Midsole - speckle option again
Lining/Outline on Swossh
Tongue - looks like the sprite one has a white tongue
Swoosh
Airbag/zoom air
Laces AND Lacelock- looks like the Lace lock might be able to be selected, it doesnt fit the same lace color as the SBeach one or the Sprite one.

pumped to see the rest of the options...anyone talk with HoH MIlwaukee about jades or blues?

Last edited:
not really impressed with these two looks. i dunno, but how can you guys get so happy with the same regurgitated colors all the time??

Looks like the Xs will have some nice color options on NikeiD.

That price though.
sick.gif

So Jades will release again in November ? Or that's just a rumor as of now ?

i hate to be the one to hype stuff but................. whoever gets them thursday will be looking at this above. shhhh........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom