Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Don't wanna burst your bubble but that's too slow unless you're going for like a size 14 or something.
laugh.gif
 I did mine pretty quick as well and was going for the 14. Still struck out. This rsvp thing is a joke

Don't worry if you didnt get confirmation on the Jades. Extremely small quantity this week for hype to build so when they generally release in Nov ppl will eat them up.

Neither of my local HOHs are saying if they will have the Jades or not. Both saying check back tomorrow sometime.

So seems my HoH is having ANOTHER raffle for the Blue Diamonds...but when I called to ask what they are doing about the Jades, I'm told the ticket handout is for Blue Diamonds and Kilroy's only. They have no Jades. Come on now people really? I find this hard to believe...UNLESS they getting an overnight drop ship like they did on all the GM shoes last week. But this jumping through hoops for shoes...isn't getting ridiculous, it IS ridiculous. But...smh at myself cuz I'm still trying to cop these damn Jades... :smh:

So is there any difference whatsoever in the Jade's releasing this Thursday and the broader release in November?

If not, there is no reason to panic whatsoever. Don't fall into the Nike thirst trap just to have them a month earlier.

Let's get down to Brass Tacks.

Wide feet people.. Go up a half size like 9's? 8's I can wear a size ten like I can with AF1, Dunk, Jordan III, IV etc .

Foams and 9's I need a half up

So is there any difference whatsoever in the Jade's releasing this Thursday and the broader release in November?
If not, there is no reason to panic whatsoever. Don't fall into the Nike thirst trap just to have them a month earlier.

While I totally agree with this...I, personally would like to just get the release out of the way. And 2...I've learned to NOT trust Nike...I feel the Nov date can come and go with no Jade re-release...but that's just my $.02

i hate the color blocking on all the colorways. that green one is the only decent one aside from the usa's.

What if nike pulls the plug on the november release date of the jades so people by their other colorways next month :lol:

Bay area peeps-HOH serramonte is doing a raffle for the blue diamonds. They're not sure if they're getting the jades yet but if they do they will do a raffle most likely. Raffle tickets are being handed out today.

Handing out tickets but not sure if they are getting them. I ain't about to waste gas just to find out they aren't getting them. I'm out. |I

Looks like I'm going to have to wait until Nov for my pair of Jades. I don't mind though. I just got scared earlier today when I found out they were releasing at HoH on the 4th thinking that was the only release. Hopefully they will be easier to get in Nov since so many shoes are coming out at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom