Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if nike pulls the plug on the november release date of the jades so people by their other colorways next month
laugh.gif
LOL it won't happen...however, a lot of people here are waiting for the November drop and are ASSuming that they'll be able to get them.

Called HoH Arlington yesterday and they said they'll be getting the Jades. Today they said they're not sure and to call back tomorrow. Said they're getting Blue Diamonds for sure, though.

LOL it won't happen...however, a lot of people here are waiting for the November drop and are ASSuming that they'll be able to get them.
Exactly what i was thinking if the hype grows on these... then come november its going to be just as hard....
Since nike like tk play round mybe thell drop on black friday... lol hope not
Meaning mre people off of school n ish ... i ll prolly try my luck thursday

When I went to go get my raffle tickets for the Jades the employees behaved kind of weird. As if they gave me a raffle ticket sarcastically. The feeling amongst a few people was either the employees are going to hold these for themselves or No shipment will come in from Nike and this raffle will get turned into a "No Jades but we got the Blue Diamond in your size if you want that one"...

Idk, just hope I get a quarter as lucky as I did with the Gold Medals...

Is anyone in here thinking about using these to hoop? Are there any reviews of its performance as a hoop shoe just yet?

I doubt it, but do you guys think the Blue Diamonds will still be available a week after the release? Can't afford to spend close to $450(bought Ewings and Flight Ones) on kicks right now.

FOR THOSE IN HOUSTON, YOU ARE IN LUCK.

I JUST CONFIRMED IN PERSON THAT ALL 3 HOH ARE DOING FIRST COME FIRST SERVE FOR THE JADES ON THURSDAY. ONE IS OPENING EARLY AND THE OTHER TWO AT REGULAR TIME.

YOUR WELCOME.

FOR THOSE IN HOUSTON, YOU ARE IN LUCK.
I JUST CONFIRMED IN PERSON THAT ALL 3 HOH ARE DOING FIRST COME FIRST SERVE FOR THE JADES ON THURSDAY. ONE IS OPENING EARLY AND THE OTHER TWO AT REGULAR TIME.
YOUR WELCOME.

This is a good NT'er folks...good luck to all Houston heads! :smokin

Don't worry if you didnt get confirmation on the Jades. Extremely small quantity this week for hype to build so when they generally release in Nov ppl will eat them up.

Yea I was in miami when they dropped the SB 8s like this, was a good 6-7 weeks before the nationwide drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom