Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if no special packaging...WTF is the difference? 

Maybe FTL let messed up and shouldn't have stated that they would release twice yet :nerd:

I HAVE NO IDEA. DOESN'T MAKE A LICK OF SENSE TO ME.

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THE JADES ANYWAY. JUST CURIOUS ON WHY THEY WOULD DO THIS AND GETTING INFO FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO KNOW.

SEEMS LIKE NIKE IS TRYING TO MANUFACTURER ANOTHER SOUTH BEACH WITH THE JADES WITH THE DOUBLE DROP AGAIN :lol:

http://nikelebron.net/2012/10/02/preview_of_nike_lebron_x_id_in_south_beach_colors/
Too bad only LeBron X+ but still :smokin

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

LMAO Nike is so smart with what they are doing. making the sb and sprite id colorways so that they make the most money possible. smh!

atleast with IDs you can have your name on it and online is the only way, with no nonsense of having to win a raffle or camp

I'LL STOP BY HOH BY MY HOUSE TODAY AND SEE IF JADES HAVE SPECIAL PACKAGING FOR THOSE INTERESTED. IF NOT, THEN IT DOESN'T REALLY MAKE SENSE TO HAVE THE TWO RELEASE DATES.

Some people just like to have their kicks early. Doesn't matter to me but I smh everytime people post pics of early releases and paying double.

These were my thoughts as well but with the SB 8 and Cannon 9 weren't they only released in Miami then got a nationwide release later. This is a pretty large scale release even with the Limited tag for the traditional way a Pre Heat shoe is handled right?
i guess they just wanted a wider release. I would have kept it to Miami.

House of Hoops Beverly Hills is first come first served. I'm not sure, but I bet people are lined up already...

:lol: If those idiots are camping a couple of days for the Jades. Ghost chairs need to be thrown the F*** away. GR next month. Let the resellers sit on their pairs.

I'll wait for the Lebron IDs, theSprite and SB CW are looking GOOD, no line, no raffle ftw!! Finally Nike did something right.:smokin

Last edited:
Bay area peeps-HOH serramonte is doing a raffle for the blue diamonds. They're not sure if they're getting the jades yet but if they do they will do a raffle most likely. Raffle tickets are being handed out today.

Nike seeing dollar signs all day after releasing those pics!

I cant beleive they are forcing the + version and its meant to be alright?

I cant get with paying and extra $90 for a colorway, and they will wait till orders die down then throw the 180 version up and then maybe i'll think about it. Hopefully gum sole for reg version

Edit:

Nevermind the reg version will be an option when they go live on nikeid

Last edited:
It could just be me, but the "Sprite" ID sample doesn't seem to have a textured swoosh.

Leading me to believe that there will be 2 options available but you better believe all the color options will NOT be available at both price points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom