Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a raffle ticket for Jades at HOH, hope I win. still no word on if there's a difference with this pair and the later release? haven't been on here all day...

also, saw Crown Jewels in person today, nothing special.

Hey lets stop with all the talk on beast and blah blah blah over what looks to be a FAKE Lebron X photoshop. Let those who like it comment on the colorway and those who know its a fake leave it be. I can already see this turning into a ton of back and forth over h beast and blah blah blah. Too much needed info on the way the X is being released right now to clog the thread up with irrelevant talk.

On another note, never understood why people say Nike would lose money if they put whatever colors on Nike ID. Everybody that wants that color would ID a pair at a higher price than normal retail and chances are they will STILL buy whatever official "nickname" shoe eventually got dropped. Seems to me Nike would double up if anything.

The Jades gotta come with some kind of special packaging otherwise I don't think they see a 2nd release day. Doesn't make much sense otherwise. Where is JMadidas when ya need him... :D

The Jades gotta come with some kind of special packaging otherwise I don't think they see a 2nd release day. Doesn't make much sense otherwise. Where is JMadidas when ya need him... :D

Cannons last year had 2 official release dates. Same box both times

Its caz HOH employees feel as if they are an elite crowd. The last place I ever want to go is a HOH douche bag city. And from the Footlocker tweet doesn't it say Jades on 11/10 will release at all FTL, so it sounds Jades will be a gr in November.

EXACTLY! I thought I was the only one who got that same vibe from HOH employees. I swear it feels like when you walk in inquiring about a limited shoe they just look down upon you like your lesser than them.

Cannons last year had 2 official release dates. Same box both times

Yeah I'm aware but the 1st release wasn't as wide of a release as this one seems to be. Also wasn't that the 1st Lebron 9 to release last year? Wouldn't the Crown Jewels be considered more of a "Pre-Heat" than any other shoe. There are going to be 4 colorways (Crown Jewels, Gold Medal USA, Blue Diamond, & Cutting Jade) released before the pre-season even starts. Geez!

EXACTLY! I thought I was the only one who got that same vibe from HOH employees. I swear it feels like when you walk in inquiring about a limited shoe they just look down upon you like your lesser than them.

HOH employees have a way to make customers feel like crackheads. Like were have no dignity and behave in the manner of a vial drug abuser. Oh wait...guess some of us do behave in that manner :tongue: Still the employees don't have to interact with us like that. :lol:

Its caz HOH employees feel as if they are an elite crowd. The last place I ever want to go is a HOH douche bag city. And from the Footlocker tweet doesn't it say Jades on 11/10 will release at all FTL, so it sounds Jades will be a gr in November.

BUT THEY STILL WORK AT A SHOE STORE. THE RETAIL PRICE OF THE SHOE YOU ARE TRYING TO BUY IS PROBABLY MORE THAN THEIR TWO WEEK SALARY :lol:

Last edited:
BUT THEY STILL WORK AT A SHOE STORE. THE RETAIL PRICE OF THE SHOE YOU ARE TRYING TO BUY IS PROBABLY MORE THAN THEIR TWO WEEK SALARY
laugh.gif
I agree they're snobbish but then again they were like that before everyone was into sneakers. Dont laugh at their situation. They have a job. Sadly, their job supplies us something we all beast over so actually we are to blame by the thirst we show.

Not all of them are like that..only a few. don't let a few bad stripes ruin the bunch.

i sometimes will walk into a footlocker or champs and i feel like im more educated about shoe releases and just shoes in general than some of the people who work there.. am i the only one who feels this way??

like i was wearing Griffeys one time and a guy in there asks me what they are and if there are any orange ones out :lol: :smh:

i know you dont have to know what shoes are which to work there, but still..

edit: getting off topic! back to the LBJ Xs :smokin

Last edited:
So I was looking on Nike.com and saw that there are a pair of the Lebron X shorts in a deep royal color, can we expect a Blue shoe other than the Blue Diamonds to come soon?

i sometimes will walk into a footlocker or champs and i feel like im more educated about shoe releases and just shoes in general than some of the people who work there.. am i the only one who feels this way??
like i was wearing Griffeys one time and a guy in there asks me what they are and if there are any orange ones out :lol: :smh:

That;s how I feel when I go into Best Buy and a Gamestop too :D

not everyone who works at footlockers knows shoes. They just there for the paycheck

Last edited:
I work at footlocker (part -time) second job , just for the discount , and I be schoolin everyone who walks in about Jordan's and griffeys , especially when kids come in and say griffins :lol: , it's all fun though

Has anyone been able to confirm if the jades will be a general release in November? Seems odd they would be a limited release, then 4 weeks later be a general release.

Thanks, the jades are the only ones I'm interested in and I am hoping for a general release with these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom