Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe to say that south beaches won't release outside Nike ID?
Best thing IMO. Everyone is a "sneakerhead" now a days. SBs would be galaxy status if they released a X version. fireberrys hitting 800+, those of us who actually want them would have to shell out 1000+ for a limited release.

Honestly its a blessing. Everyone who wants them can make them. No lines, no outrageous prices, no stress. I'm in no rush to get them but if they come out dope ill make my version.

I think putting the SB colors on iD was a good move by Nike. We don't need a SB colorway with every new lebron sig that drops. But this will give the option to make one for those that must have everything "SB".

Best thing IMO. Everyone is a "sneakerhead" now a days. SBs would be galaxy status if they released a X version. fireberrys hitting 800+, those of us who actually want them would have to shell out 1000+ for a limited release.
Only reason Fireberry's are hitting that number because it was limited to what, 3 stores? and was a TRUE QS coming out of nowhere. Nike is too greedy to do a SB colorways and limit it to that quanitity, because the color will sell regardless of price. After release it may hit a stack, but will def fall along with time, all about trends!

I think putting the SB colors on iD was a good move by Nike. We don't need a SB colorway with every new lebron sig that drops. But this will give the option to make one for those that must have everything "SB".

I know your gonna be making Sick I.D.'s.. :lol:

Has anyone been able to confirm if the jades will be a general release in November? Seems odd they would be a limited release, then 4 weeks later be a general release.

No... there hasn't been any OFFICIAL info on a re-release of the Jades in NOV... It's just wishful thinking/hoping... Everybody keeps referencing the Freegums and the Preheats... but nobody is mentioning the MVP/World Champ Elite 9 Pack and that whole rumored "Re-Release" that would happen...

IMO there will be NO re-release... but what do I know... It's just my opinion.

No... there hasn't been any OFFICIAL info on a re-release of the Jades in NOV... It's just wishful thinking/hoping... Everybody keeps referencing the Freegums and the Preheats... but nobody is mentioning the MVP/World Champ Elite 9 Pack and that whole rumored "Re-Release" that would happen...

says the dude who tried copping South Beaches off eBay according to his sig...
that must make you a hype beast since you have/want the South Beaches.. right? :wink:

It's clear that the picture folks are going crazy over is a FAKE and LOOKS like a squashed Twinkee IMO. I was merely commenting on the fact that someone can throw what is clearly a FAKE picture up of a pair of Lebron X's on a public forum and people with out the single thought are already buying it, plus have called them fire??. If that doesn't scream beasts .....then there really is nothing else for us to comment about. I don't get into the whole Hype Beast thing if you like something and you're paying for it with your own money I really don't care whether you buy it retail or off a reseller. When I use the word beast it's just another way of saying dudes are going hard. It's your doe my dude if you want to start planning the camp-out to cop a fake Photoshopped pair of Lebrons go right ahead.

Last edited:
It's clear that the picture folks are going crazy over is a FAKE and LOOKS like a squashed Twinkee IMO. I was merely commenting on the fact that someone can throw what is clearly a FAKE picture up of a pair of Lebron X's on a public forum and people with out the single thought are already buying it, plus have called them fire??. If that doesn't scream beasts .....then there really is nothing else for us to comment about. I don't get into the whole Hype Beast thing if you like something and you're paying for it with your own money I really don't care whether you buy it retail or off a reseller. When I use the word beast it's just another way of saying dudes are going hard. It's your doe my dude if you want to start planning the camp-out to cop a fake Photoshopped pair of Lebrons go right ahead.

Just so you know...your "opinion" is wrong...

HOH/Nike for some reason decided to allow HOH to get a jump on the release of the Jade LeBron X's...with limited units being sold on 10/4 along with the Blue Diamond's...

Other retailers will release that colorway on 11/10...it's a fact...not up for debate...

JM

Just so you know...your "opinion" is wrong...
HOH/Nike for some reason decided to allow HOH to get a jump on the release of the Jade LeBron X's...with limited units being sold on 10/4 along with the Blue Diamond's...
Other retailers will release that colorway on 11/10...it's a fact...not up for debate...
JM

Exactly. Footlocker Unlocked confirmed a wider release and Eastbay confirmed them too.

JM any knowledge if there are differences within the release?

Is HoH merely getting a jump start or is there "limited edition" packaging?

As always, thanks in advance for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom