Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those asking if you have to tag RSVP in the DM, i didn't and still got it. I have been pretty lucky with Nike Chicago ever since they started participating with the RSVP (since they were closed for remodel). I just hope as new releases come out they don't corrupt their system.
I thought it had to be #hashtag first?

Hold Up Hold Up.

I know u guys are on to the Xs

But did u see what this fool bron posted on his IG.

The China Elites and those Tennis Ball Elites.

Damb Famb.

I just came back from Beijing and I saw the jades myself. They are something else. The Jade look is great and the on feet look is amazing. I kept going back and looking them over, but the high Chinese prices on Nike products kept me away from them. It was hard to put em down though. Hoping for a smooth release here in Korea.

eventually people will get tired of jumping through hoops and just say screw it. I'm almost to that point. What's fun about chasing and living on a computer hoping to have a chance? Huuuge shoe fan but look at what Nike's done on these: There's a $270 version so we feel 'lucky' that we only have to drop $200 for a different version. Cynical? yep, I sure am. And this is just the beginning of the new season's shoes. KD, Kobe, Bron, J's, PE's...............
Sorry but I'm starting to see the ridiculousness of this. Bring on the flame.................................

THIS. but there will always be someone there to fill the void

So no pics of the jades yet? I mean just a regular pic with none of that hood stuff....
Want to c the blue one in person coz none of the pics are doin it for me thus far....

what sizes are you guys going for NTSM, I want that 11 but i know theres a handful of people going for that one
laugh.gif
 theres a handful of ppl going for every size

No, I am under the impression that the hashtag can be before or after. The hashtag should only be there for organizational purposes, so they can filter the DMs for those who did it correctly.
Oh gotcha, I put the hashtag first and still win, so who knows lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom