Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny how you have to win a raffel to be able to buy something.. like not even for a discount or anything.. you have to be selected to give Nike your money :lol: and people get all jacked when they are selected.. its just ironic to me

very well said :smh:

So is it confirmed that HOH Beverly Center didn't get the Jades?  I'm at work, so i can't make personal calls.

its funny how you have to win a raffel to be able to buy something.. like not even for a discount or anything.. you have to be selected to give Nike your money
laugh.gif
and people get all jacked when they are selected.. its just ironic to me
it is a discount or you pay aftermarket price for these shoes

NikeLa does their RSVP when people are lunch and SM throws them up when people are in traffic and getting home?

its funny how you have to win a raffel to be able to buy something.. like not even for a discount or anything.. you have to be selected to give Nike your money :lol: and people get all jacked when they are selected.. its just ironic to me

THIS

thats crazy to me. but...what can you do? resellers, hypebeasts...between the 2 there just isnt any room for people who actually want the shoes. "hypebeast" is a very over-used word like "hater"...but sometimes it just fits.

it is a discount or you pay aftermarket price for these shoes
Ya the game is a joke right now. Sad that it will only get worse :smh: To think how great the culture was just a few years ago. Now its mostly limited releases with mostly resellers purchasing. :x Makes me sick

So I struck out with the raffle for the Cutting Jades....However my home girl did win the raffle....Unfortunately she was only able to get a size 12. I need a 13!!! WTF! #Struggle

Newbie ******g question: These are "limited", with these raffles tonight.  But with the future realease in November, are these still gonna be a limited release? Or a GR?  Any clarity on that? (Yeah, I scanned through this thread for that answer real quick).

Newbie ******g question: These are "limited", with these raffles tonight.  But with the future realease in November, are these still gonna be a limited release? Or a GR?  Any clarity on that? (Yeah, I scanned through this thread for that answer real quick).
I think the photoblues are gonna be a true gr but the jades looking like a hyped up release.

NikeLa does their RSVP when people are lunch and SM throws them up when people are in traffic and getting home?
Not sure if that's how they do it. SM dropped once before around 10 am. Either way, lunch is over and I'm home out of traffic. So let's go SM!
Been waiting on Santa Monica all afternoon
indifferent.gif
QFT!

Why they gotta have such a big window. 10am-9pm is ridiculous 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Not sure if that's how they do it. SM dropped once before around 10 am. Either way, lunch is over and I'm home out of traffic. So let's go SM!
QFT!

Why they gotta have such a big window. 10am-9pm is ridiculous >: :smh:

nikesm was like right before closing time last time for gold lebrons

I think the photoblues are gonna be a true gr but the jades looking like a hyped up release.
can anyone confirm the blue diamonds are a true gr? i've been hearing limited from stores i've called today. It does seem more of a GR through with smaller sizes as well and both + sports back and non sports pack.

can anyone confirm the blue diamonds are a true gr? i've been hearing limited from stores i've called today. It does seem more of a GR through with smaller sizes as well and both + sports back and non sports pack.
Yes my local HoH did a raffle for the Jades and its a first come first serve basis for the Diamonds. Also the Blue diamonds are available in the $180 and $200 version tomorrow.

RANT ALERT:

So sick of y'all talking bout how the culture is so messed up, reseller this, h beast that, THEN STOP BUYING NIKE PRODUCTS!!! Adidas aint selling out 1st day, converse aint rushing off shelves, Reebok stting there staring at you daily. If you're so hurt how things are SHUT UP AND STOP BUYING NIKE SHOES!!! But for some reason YOU can't, Swear y'all act like you're suffering from battered woman syndrome. If you just have to have the shoes then strap up your boots and make moves, adjust to how the game is being played. Yeah you gotta do extra now just to buy a shoe because YOU MADE IT THAT WAY, WE MADE IT THAT WAY. Your devotion to a brand back fired, now prepare to face the resulting conditions.

Deepest apologies for the rant, I'm drinking... :D

ALL LOVE

Last edited:
All this raffle and HOH stuff just kills my motivation to get shoes. Just gonna wait on nikeid or november release. The GM were 10x hotter than both but can't force myself pay 400 bux on some lebrons.

Great point. And yet I would still be happy to "win" one of these..

blue diamonds are a limited release too. to date, including tomorrow there hasnt been a lebron X released in GR numbers. and thats sad.

3 for 3 limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom