Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. They're all random times. I know nothing.
How am i paying employees in 4 different cities? How does that eem make sense b.
Anyways, The secret is I'm a robot.

Thats awesome, i wanna test out my quickness on a real limited shoe. So far I am 2 for 2. Don't know if i can manage sending DMs on multiple accounts though.

I don't think you can send out multiple DMs for different people and sizes under one twitter account.

well boxden ill give it to u ur good with this rsvp **** but it doesnt change the fact that u know something most ppl dont cuz most ppl dont win every single ******g time, but i never liked niketowns business, they r dirty, im a hoh man

Time to go do something, outdoors.
2mgnkuc.jpg

I need your skills or to be schooled... I haven't had a successful RSVP at Nike SF since may... I'm beginning to feel its rigged or something, very demoralizing.

Seen in my complex. Thought ill share. great day, i got some nice info about the next 2 months. Its about to go dowwwnn!!!!!

Got my pair in today :pimp:

I thought the tracking number said they would come in tomorrow. Came home from the gym around midnight to find that someone had picked up the box for me from the doorman

^^

OK? I was talking about his info on the upcoming 2 months.

Last edited:
Def. diggin these.
Spill the beans on that info though.
nerd.gif
seen the sprites and a scarface 9 type/home/ lebron colorway in the id station from a good friend of mine at nike. very good quality. the id's are gonna give amazing options but of course will be limited in time with certain color options.My source also said the jade's are iffy concerning niketown itself with the 11/10 release. It looks like it might be a FTL corp exclusive thing. Plus he said watch out for December. This is all i heard, take it for what its worth. just trying to bestow any little tidbits i receive to my fellow sneaker brethren.until then, ill post pics of the jades tommorow and paitiently wait for the second week of november for the kdv launch.......... 

i just cant believe after tomorrow...4 releases of lebrons and all 4 are limited. thats insane.
hey dawg, remember how kd's became nearly imposible to attain as more colorways came out? well......its intentional from nike and expect the same madness for the lbjx ALL YEAR. *shrug* just sayin................

Thanks for the info Axe......the BlackReds look great, but what's with the rest of that pic? Talk about disgusting! Sure as hell not the best way to promo the shoe!

^^ Pretty sure it's to coincide with the near Halloween date.

Not gonna lie though.. At first I was like What the....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom