Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I missed NTSM. If I would have seen it I would have sent in and been forced to spend the cash. :lol:
I've made my decision to hold off until November.. If it's meant to be it'll happen then. If not, oh well.. Plenty of other shoes to cop.

Thats the spirit. So much heat dropping it's all good to miss a cw or two

those who win the RSVP things do yall send multiple messages and switch up the wording in the DM?

I send 1 DM

^This is true! However hypes send in multiples for all sizes to grab up anything!!! ****** bastards!

^whats the ******g secret? that crap pisses me off, he probably pays the employees or something :smh:

^whats the ******g secret? that crap pisses me off, he probably pays the employees or something
mean.gif
Pays the employees? did you see the screenshot he posted, he won RSVP in multiple towns, He must have a cash account leaking cash to all nike employees that run rsvp 
laugh.gif

@terx, went for size 10 and nada yet

Last edited:
^whats the ******g secret? that crap pisses me off, he probably pays the employees or something :smh:

Lulz. You just gotta be fast. If you're waiting for twitter you're already too slow. :lol:

Last edited:
? so he knows the exact second that it comes out beforehand? the rsvp thing is a ******g joke

no go on the jades but a go on the blues. might pass on the blues seeing how every shoe store will have them and dont wanna spend the $270 lol

So to switch things up a bit. .......

Am I the only person who's foot is NOT "breathing" in this shoe. Lol.

I mean only after a couple of minutes I can feel heat/moisture building up in the shoe. More of a "Humid" feel vs. a 100 degree day if we're talking actual weather terms. ( IDk if that makes sense but best I can do to try and describe.)

So to switch things up a bit. .......
Am I the only person who's foot is NOT "breathing" in this shoe. Lol.
I mean only after a couple of minutes I can feel heat/moisture building up in the shoe. More of a "Humid" feel vs. a 100 degree day if we're talking actual weather terms. ( IDk if that makes sense but best I can do to try and describe.)

maybe look at the socks you are wearing?

Haven't really worn mine outside yet--- I may rock this weekend, I doubt it though. May keep 'em on ice until next spring, may debut them in a quick run to Walmart randomly. I swear I think I'm just jaded over the Lebron line in general... I'm not excited like I usually am.

Penny Vs are my lebrons this year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom