Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one can deny. Hyperposites >>>>> LeBron X. Will get a pair of these still.

You really think so? I'm not likin the look of the Hyperposites AT ALL. Not to say I'm liking these much more, but the Hypers just look waaaay plastic-y & cheap to me. Not to mention the crappy swoosh placement (even worse than these X's) and equally dumb "Bred" colorway. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Just my .02.
I sure hope the X's turn out better than the Hypers, or I will most definitely NOT be copping either of 'em.

could someone make a PS cannon & sprite X :nerd: ?

and here are Grizzlies & UNCs:

Can somebody do a P.S. with the toe box/front of the portion being colored a different color?? :nerd:

these look good but i can only imagine how the lebron X low will look :x

Wanted to see if the Elite SB color could be replicated. Added CF to the mid diamond and upper design. Change the mesh panels to that of the elite.

Last edited:
that red/blk/wht PS is SERIOUS...

@vcshoxj6 lets see a south beach X with a black base (uppers) and a miami nights pair...

The photoshopping is dope! Really shows the potential of the X....because i wasn't really feeling them with the actual colorways that have been revealed so far

^I was wondering whats going to happen with the post season shoe because there really isn't that much to strip down to begin with.
These had me thinking maybe they'll go in the opposite direction with a few pairs and do a "premium" type release

they should definitely try that route. they haven't changed much from these samples... wow.

With all the Photo Shop pictures it shows me that the Lebron X has some potential.   The colorways are gonna make or break this shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom