Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nike+ phase will just get cheaper.... It's new tech so it's gonna cost a grip.  It's actually pretty cool stuff, Nike is making basketball shoes for basketball players.  If you ball, the Nike+ system is actually dope....  I run alot, in the Army.... The Nike+ run stuff is awesome. 

I know it sucks because alot of cats cop basketball shoes strictly for style.  But it's a basketball shoe first....  

that is very true, but i want to know how many people truly need the Nike + information just seems too gimmicky for now. I think most basketball players who casual play in leagues dont even have a vertical worth measuring. seems like such a waste of money for most but o well what can u do besides pass or buy.

these X looks nice but still disappointed. they look too much like hyperfuses.

Good for you taking a stand.
The price is only going to Rise on everything. Nikes created a hype train that just keeps driving prices up. 315 South Beaches will sell out. Especially when you see people spending $1500 for pairs of Yeezys and other foolery out there. Either you pay to play or you sit
on the sidelines
I'll sit on the sidelines........with $ in my pocket and the vast arsenal of nike heat Ive accumulated over the years before the insane "elite" and nike+ price increase.

Tiffany X+

This is what Melo shoul be wearin... JB crp he got these days :smh:

Too bad its not Nike suffering with those kicks sitting except for Footlockers... the retailers are.

But we can hope to see them in Outlets..

Im pretty sure this + phase will soon be over OR the reasoning that they've done so many that its become more affordable and the price will drop on future pairs. 

Listen to Rock, wear what you have and grab these joints for a 'reasonable' price in due time.

I'm not even gone front with y'all. If these pick up steam with the masses I will be using my connects to pick up the hyped colorways for potential trades. I wont keep not one pair of X's but I bet I get a few shoes I missed that I really wanted. The Shoe game is like being a GM for a sports team (not really, :lol: ), you get whats available for retail in a full on attempt to improve your roster with the shoes you want to keep. I'm going to Kupchak the **** (didnt type a curse word, did the stars myself :lol: ) out of my roster, word to Nash and Howard!

So true. Once I get the kicks (as all kicks) that I want then I'm out (aside from the little ones in my fam). Say, what happened with your ladies who avy situation I came in on the tail end of it?

Last edited:
Can't wait to see Nike release the South Beach as the $315 + model. Then we'll see what's out of the question. It was the same thing with the Elites...

So far the South Beach model is scheduled to be either a regular version or low top.

Listen to Rock, wear what you have and grab these joints for a 'reasonable' price in due time.

That's what I tend to do now, especially since I just get them for hoop purposes. These prices are nuts. If it was like hand crafted shoe. I'd understand. But for a manufactured athletic shoe? Bananas. I used to think I was crazy copping for what I feel is a reasonable$150 price tag.

owwweee mayne!!!! Id like to try the Nike+ as a hooper....colorways welll they alright..Ill get me pair of those Lebrons but jeez the price tag...

Hahaha what u smokin?? Let me get some! :tongue:

I don't smoke homie never have never will, but I must admit I was crackin up when I read your response thats something I would have said! :lol: What I should have said for some reason that knicks colorway someone posted reminds of the Jordan Melo 7 advance blue colorway or it looks like something Melo would wear.

Some of the Cws been looking good so far im good with the 180 price tag
smokin.gif
Everyone's good w/ the $180...it's the $315 ones that's gonna run ppl away. Like I said before, if Nike make special CWs only in the + version and not both then, I guess I'll just go on EBay and find shoes that I missed on in the past...lol

hope they sell two versions of the USA's like they did for the VI's............. the gold swoosh for the +version and red for the regular.

Everyone's good w/ the $180...it's the $315 ones that's gonna run ppl away. Like I said before, if Nike make special CWs only in the + version and not both then, I guess I'll just go on EBay and find shoes that I missed on in the past...lol

They are? I'm straight off that. Only reason I bought Lebron 8 V1's was because they were on sale for 110 AND they got that buttery leather.

Remember when the Elites were revealed, people went nuts. Than came the $250 price, and they sat. Everybody hyped those taxi joints and,they sat. I hope Nike learns there lesson

But some people don't realize that they sat. They see online sell-outs and panic. Especially the newer dudes. For as many knowledgable dudes on NT, there's like 20 dudes that don't do their research.

never bought Lebrons before but these dont look bad... wouldnt be surprised if the + cost $110 more than the non regulars but I do love seeing my stats and knowing I will see those stats makes me think before walking out a play but at $110 extra I'll keep playing in my Hyperdunk IDs for a while

These are just ehh. They're gonna bring the heat with colorways as usual, but for the money I'd rather cop some 8s. I'd only use these for ballin'.

Wanted to see how a AM95 gradient could be applied. Plus a NYK & Xmas.

^Nice work. This design will lend itself well to gradient fades. Much more so then the 9 and even the 8v2

So far I'm really feeling those Floridians and of course, the Gold Medal pair. Still anxious to see the Miami Nights version. You know it's coming.

Just wanted to experiment with a color blocking option that Nike could potentially explore with Lebron's PEs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom