Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would u do scenario if you were looking to cut down on ur sneaker purchases.

Cop da ID Xs early ir wait for da cement IVs????

I dont wanna miss the good options like i did w da IXs word to gentrys awesome IDs

What would u do scenario if you were looking to cut down on ur sneaker purchases.
Cop da ID Xs early ir wait for da cement IVs????
I dont wanna miss the good options like i did w da IXs word to gentrys awesome IDs
depends what you like more...id's are gonna cost you more than the ivs, but you're also getting a better quality shoe that you can wear casually and ball in. i love the ivs dont get me wrong, but the only one i really wanted this yr was the cavs and i got those.

I'm glad Petrie brought back some excitement to the bred colorway, those aways are the best seen to date. No question.

them blue diamonds sittin probably cuz they cost to much for a mediocre colorway FSR on FTL and near FSR on FNL

waiting for the next jade release for my first pair of Lebron Xs

Last edited:
its all about that limited tag guys. most people buy the shoes to sell, point blank....... is this not common knowledge by now? i like the all blues but not 200 like.

them blue diamonds sittin probably cuz they cost to much for a mediocre colorway FSR on FTL and near FSR on FNL

waiting for the next jade release for my first pair of Lebrons
You know I didnt even bother to look because I assumed they would sell out instantly but theyre really sitting. I'm shocked, might get a pair not sure yet theyre the only colorway I want but I feel like I can wait out a price drop if theyre this available right now

Sport pack sold out at a $270 price point before the regular version on ndc! I'm confused :? I guess people like the sport pack.

its all about that limited tag guys. most people buy the shoes to sell, point blank....... is this not common knowledge by now? i like the all blues but not 200 like.
You be going to the left with a lot of your opinions but THIS?

THIS. I say 80% of NT buys just to flip. 10% buys to flip to make their pair cheaper or free and the other 10% are the die hard "collectors"

Sport pack sold out at a $270 price point before the regular version on ndc! I'm confused :? I guess people like the sport pack.

asking myself the same question...... my only conclusions are

1. fewer pairs
2. people think the sport pack will resell for more

You be going to the left with a lot of your opinions but THIS?

THIS. I say 80% of NT buys just to flip. 10% buys to flip to make their pair cheaper or free and the other 10% are the die hard "collectors"

i dont know if you're agreeing with me or putting me on blast :lol:

it would have been nice to see the hyperposites as the Xs instead.. still like the X model tho :smokin

No way! Haha I finally saw the hyperposite in person today and the air max and outsole are cool but the foamposite upper and especially the swoosh are ugly

i dont know if you're agreeing with me or putting me on blast
laugh.gif
agreeing with you bro 
laugh.gif

waiting for the next jade release for my first pair of Lebron Xs
I said it when pics first surfaced, colorway is buns :x
If the Blue Diamonds are mediocre, then the Crown Jewels definitely are.
The only reason why Crowns sold is because the special packaging and the fact Nike only made 7 pairs worldwide. The word 'limited' is getting out of hand at Nike HQ. Let Nike make about 15,000 pairs.... 9,000 of them joints gonna sit at your local mall.

Last edited:
^ 7 pairs? damn they'd be going for $30,000 if that was the case :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom