Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I didnt even bother to look because I assumed they would sell out instantly but theyre really sitting. I'm shocked, might get a pair not sure yet theyre the only colorway I want but I feel like I can wait out a price drop if theyre this available right now

you should just wait it out they might be on sale later

oh and i forgot ndc still has a few sizes looks like people only copped at NDC than FTL or FNL

Last edited:
33e4j7n.png

$1570 worth of kicks. And that's only 8 shoes with the cheaper Nike+ option at retail and we all know how that goes. Dear God!

Last edited:
I know for a fact no UK color way, Brandon Weems was a graduate assistant at UK which is lebrons best friend and is very well known through out my circle of friends, When one of my boys asked if we were gonna get a 10 this year he said "I would say not, nike is pretty upset that not one college, nike gave his signature shoe too, wore them more than 4 games out of a season" lmao, I know Miami barley wore them, Ohio state too...but with all these colorways dropping there's has got to be some college colorways dropping, I hope bc I live and die for Kentucky basketball!

one of the main reasons the lebron 9 had college colorways was due to the lock out, and since lebron was not being seen to promote the shoe, most of the Universities were sporting them during their games.

the 200 version does not have the chip inside the shoe while the 270 version does

So how are these fitting for most? tts or .5 sz small?

After trying on both a 10 and 10.5, IMO, they do run TTS, but I preferred half sizing up from my true size of 10; as per a brannock device. A couple reasons I prefered the 10.5: More width(the 10 had my pinky toes a bit cramped), better fit with thicker socks(the 10 is way to tight with elite socks on, even tho I usually wear thin dry-fit ankle socks, I like the versatility). Also, when I walk around, my feet tend to slide more towards the toe box(I dont tie my laces), rather than the heal, so my toes kinda hurt cramped up in the 10. When standing straight up, still versus walking, I find I have about 3/4 of a thumb nail space between toe and edge of toebox in 10.5, and able to slide a single finger between my heal and the back of shoe. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if the Pressures (true bred imo) will be a limited release or GR?

They they only color I'm into, but I'm not in any rush at 180$ unless they limited...

WHAT TF ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT??

I remember when those PE dropped, people were like "If only those were dropping"
"Nike's gonna screw us by not dropping those"
and many more BS.
NOW, they're dropping a pair that looks similar to that in color scheme without the white and
all ya'll are "wish they released with a white midsole"
IF they released with the white midsole people are gonna be like
"they been used since the Jordan XI, no creativity? cmon Nike"
I swear people complain JUST to complain.
it's seriously annoying.
do you really want Nike to release the same color blocking as the Jordan XI which released 16 years ago?
people will surely complain about creativity and thinking out of the box.
imagine if you had the same colorblocking breds from the VII - X. that's 4 different shoes with
recycled themes and colorblocking. cmon now people.
We gotta be comfortable to think outside the box, it's ok if you don't like it, no one's forcing you
but to suggest that Nike should use the lebron VIII V/1 bred as the standard blocking every year.
wow. just wow.
BUY ANOTHER COLORWAY. there should be at least 10 to drop.
:smh:
But for some reason, these are beautiful.

Passing on the Jades, getting the Aways for 200 and i'm done til next year. These joints ain't impressing me for even $120. More and more I look at the Jades, the more I just don't see myself ever wearing them. I was going to say those were my Grinch replacements, but I had the Grinches a year ago for 275 and I passed cuz I wasn't gonna wear them. 

Probably won't get Brons next year either cuz that's probably when most of the KD's will drop and those are much more reasonable when i'm on the fence. 

Last edited:
I know for a fact no UK color way, Brandon Weems was a graduate assistant at UK which is lebrons best friend and is very well known through out my circle of friends, When one of my boys asked if we were gonna get a 10 this year he said "I would say not, nike is pretty upset that not one college, nike gave his signature shoe too, wore them more than 4 games out of a season" lmao, I know Miami barley wore them, Ohio state too...but with all these colorways dropping there's has got to be some college colorways dropping, I hope bc I live and die for Kentucky basketball!
laugh.gif

Oh this is priceless! So NIke is going to punish them, by not giving them the new three hundred dollar shoes! What a farce!
roll.gif

They went on clearance before the playoffs ended on NDC. The Lebron elites never did that...
What was the initial sale price, Two hundred, right? I'm not trying to hear that, and the LeBron Elites were defective as well.

That happens to one shoe and Long is using it as his calling card to intervene and argue on behalf of Adidas. I wonder how many shoes of Adidas had problems like this? You know there were issues, as every large production batch has shoes with flaws, and even a "perfect" batch will have the occasional defects due to engineering flaws not thought of with lack of vigorous, time-intensive wear-testing.

LONG probably forgot about the T-Mac's that would come apart after wearing them twice outdoors lol. Don't try to start that **** up in here again man, I thought we established what it takes to come up with a solid theory that Adidas makes better quality basketball shoes over Nike. It's all in statistics, you don't want me to go on that rant again do you LONG?!

Cause I will... lol.

That happens to one shoe and Long is using it as his calling card to intervene and argue on behalf of Adidas. I wonder how many shoes of Adidas had problems like this? You know there were issues, as every large production batch has shoes with flaws, and even a "perfect" batch will have the occasional defects due to engineering flaws not thought of with lack of vigorous, time-intensive wear-testing.
LONG probably forgot about the T-Mac's that would come apart after wearing them twice outdoors lol. Don't try to start that **** up in here again man, I thought we established what it takes to come up with a solid theory that Adidas makes better quality basketball shoes over Nike. It's all in statistics, you don't want me to go on that rant again do you LONG?!
Cause I will... lol.
TWO shoes in their ELITE line, TWO, not just one, but TWO.

And you talk about some Adidas shoes, never mind naming the make, model or year, that fell apart after playing outdoors? You sound a but petulant there, but it's not surprising. This is a new Nike shoe, and they exploded on national television. The LeBron Elite line were defective as well.

They went on clearance before the playoffs ended on NDC. The Lebron elites never did that...
What was the initial sale price, Two hundred, right? I'm not trying to hear that, and the LeBron Elites were defective as well.
Oh no, the paint chipped. How about the structural integrity of the shoe? You still ball so hard in them though, right? This is the Lebron X thread famb, not the Lebron IX bash Nike thread. We been through this over and over and over and over and over again. Troll so hard. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wouldn't you rather have a shoe's paint chip than your ACL tear? What kinda shoes are these two wearing again? 

Those hyperdunks on Bosh looking might good right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Troll on playa, troll on.

Alright LONG, two were defective. Yet Nike's basketball shoes still outsold Adidas shoes, so either every consumer is a blind, brand-follower, or they are knowledgeable enough to know which shoes perform better. Numbers can't lie. And just so this argument does not come up again, you're right, the Elite's could have had better quality aesthetically, but I think very few, if none, will say that they did not PERFORM better than most shoes out. For example, your hyperdunk you point out so quickly to be flawed, probably one of the most comfortable basketball shoes to actually play in. And that's not my opinion, that's the word of many trusted reviewers and consumer tests, for what it's worth...

Last edited:
Oh no, the paint chipped. How about the structural integrity of the shoe? You still ball so hard in them though, right? This is the Lebron X thread famb, not the Lebron IX bash Nike thread. We been through this over and over and over and over and over again. Troll so hard. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wouldn't you rather have a shoe's paint chip than your ACL tear? What kinda shoes are these two wearing again? 

Those hyperdunks on Bosh looking might good right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Troll on playa, troll on.
What's that, a pic?

I got a pic!

He got a pic...

...he got a pic...

..he got a pic...

...EVERYBODY GOT PICS!

(I didn't know that the kobe system came with a walking boot as  well..
laugh.gif
.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom