Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that, when you try and contact me again about wanting to work for Adidas.
lol famb

u cant take a joke?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Believe me Zero23 is critical of Nike. I mean he called up Nike CS because he received a pair of Kobes with small pen marks on the sole. :rofl: Sorry Zero but that **** was hilarious! :lol:

IS THE JADES SECOND RELEASE EVEN NOTED ON NIKE'S CALENDAR OR IS THE ONLY CONFIRMED INFO JUST THE FOOTLOCKER TWEET?
It's not on there. Only Pressure Aways are on the launch calendar so far. There's no releases on it past 11/3 though. I'm sure in the next few weeks it will be updated.
[table][tr][td]11/02/12[/td][td]LeBron X+[/td][td]Black/Chrome-University Red-Cool Grey[/td][td]$200[/td][td]598360-001[/td][/tr][/table]

Believe me Zero23 is critical of Nike. I mean he called up Nike CS because he received a pair of Kobes with small pen marks on the sole.
roll.gif
Sorry Zero but that **** was hilarious!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 Yessir. I couldn't make this up if I wanted to...

Zero I woulda done the same damb thing.

They throw u a 20% off code or something lol
I got 10%. 

I didn't even ask for it. Went through the return process, BS'ed a little, then the CSR hooked it up without me asking. I coulda probably pressed them for 20% but I didn't want to sit around and complain and bicker and moan about something like it affected my life.

my body is ready for the pressures. that chrome textured check just grabs me. getting that plus the lace locks is worth the extra 20 for me. getting the 200 version for sure

SO the jades don't got that diamond cut lace lock?

why the USA/Blue Diamond/Fireberry/pressure got em?

Last edited:
CHILL WITH THE ARGUING. LETS KEEP THIS THREAD ON TRACK.
1ST WARNING.
thank you for getting this back on track

just saw the bred IDs.... might like those more than pressures(they look like the 8 yeah but thats not a bad thing) but that icy sole is nice....

These are going to be interesting...

The LeBron X Corks. They're made with wine cork, Kanfer says of the shoe that has been the subject of not a little online rumor. They'll be extremely limited and the release is not confirmed. But Nike told us we'd probably get them at the end of the month. It's going to be awesome.

I just tweated nike and they said they have no plans on releasing them online

I would take that with a grain of salt. Nike usually goes based on their launch list. So if it isn't up there yet, they aren't saying a peep.

Keep in mind there are several shoes they stated they weren't getting then changed their mind just before the release.

Last edited:
Nov release is confirmed for footlockers and eastbay. Don't think NT or NDC will get them but nonetheless GR easy cop
I am not so sure it will be an easy cop. Remember, footlocker and eastbay both released the all-star game galaxy collection online, but that sold out pretty darn quickly. Same thing could happen with the jades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom