Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday to ME!

img3412c.jpg

img3424yv.jpg

So when is Nike releasing reverse swoosh socks to match the X's? j/k but nice pickup on the GMs

Jades will be at most footlockers stores. Can't even compare to the galaxy collection

Negatory...they most certainly will not be at "most" Footlocker stores...

Jade's are going to be limited, even the second release...though, they will be available at all chains that carry LeBron...however, in smaller numbers...

JM

Last edited:
Since last years 9's I've been sizing up by .5 as well. When I put the GM's on I said there's NO WAY I could have gone TTS on these. I do however have a slightly wide foot, and also sized up .5 in the Elites as well, even though a lot oh cats on here say TTS. Really personal preference and what you consider "comfortable". :D

Negatory...they most certainly will not be at "most" Footlocker stores...
Jade's are going to be limited, even the second release...though, they will be available at all chains that carry LeBron...however, in smaller numbers...
JM

Smaller numbers as in smaller numbers that were released on the 4th? My HoH said they had about 15 pairs yesterday...lower than that will be pandemonium time...again :smh:

I sized up .5 with the X's as well and I'm glad I did. I also have a fairly wide foot though, and it seems like they're pretty narrow fitting. I'd suggest sizing up .5 to those who still have the option.

Man, I really wish they would quit with the week day releases. Some of us got jobs where you don't have a computer and can't be buyin shoes with a cell phone at 8am.

Salty? Yes. Because those dunkmans and pressures are an absolute must.

Don't flame on me cuz I'm a "new" memeber....my old account couldn't get restored, I've been a member and on here lurking since 2000...anyway....has anyone had terrible experience with the Chicago Niketown??

I did a phone order last week and they charged me $290 for the Olympic Lebrons. I've been trying to call them this whole week to get refunded and they NEVER answer the phone. 

When they do, no one can ever help me and say they will call me back....well last night the chick answering the phone gives me the same story that they'll call me back.....I say thats what I've heard for the past 3 days still no call, let me talk to a manager....she then tells me that the phones CAN'T MAKE OUTBOUND CALLS!!! Are you serious!? Why would you ask for my number than and tell me I'll get a call back????

Finally talk to a manger tonight and they are going to "research" why I was charged $290 instead of $270. So I ask if they have any of the Jades left over that didn't get picked up from 10/4 release....he tells me that he can't tell me that information, that its against corporate policy and that I need to follow twitter to watch for another RSVP. WTH?

So I ask if I can do phone order tomorrow since it will have been 48hrs since the release date....he proceeds to tell me that they won't know until tomorrow and they get word from corporate.

Am I off base or is this just total BS and has anyone else ever ran into this at Chicago or any other Niketown???

Ok, off my soap box.

Man, I really wish they would quit with the week day releases. Some of us got jobs where you don't have a computer and can't be buyin shoes with a cell phone at 8am.
Salty? Yes. Because those dunkmans and pressures are an absolute must.
This. I am on the west coast so the releases pop up at 5 am my time. I have a computer at work but I don't really have time to be copping kicks during the day. I haven't been feeling the Blue Diamonds so it was an easy pass. I'll definitely try to get the cutting jades next month though.

4wrestling and memphissfinest doing it right, posting on feet then the shoes itself lol :pimp:

Went to local Footlocker and they didn't have the Blue Diamonds. I thought they sold out. So not every Foot Locker got them? This is a fairly big FTL so that is kinda odd.

- I WILL NEVER RE-LACE THIS SHOE OR ANY OTHER LEBRON 10 EVER AGAIN IN LIFE. PAIN IN THE A $$

It was worth it though, it looks good. If I get a pair with a lace lock, I plan on moving it down a little bit. 

I'll be wearing them with jeans, and in its current spot, you'd have to pop the tongue to see the lion properly. But I ain't popping that massive tongue!

I think of all the CWs released already, I like fireberry the best, although I have zero hope of finding some for anything close to reasonable. Oh well.. Life goes on.
Patience is key, I just hope no one went too outrageous on price on these simple on the fact they were limited, at least you got a cool box though...:nerd::wink:

It was worth it though, it looks good. If I get a pair with a lace lock, I plan on moving it down a little bit. 
I'll be wearing them with jeans, and in its current spot, you'd have to pop the tongue to see the lion properly. But I ain't popping that massive tongue!
Doesnt Look That Bad Thou w/ the Tongue Out ...But Its a Pain In The ***** 4real To Re Lace Them 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom