Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
$140 for GS sizes? getting out of hand. think im gonna buy my son 7 pairs of chucks to hoop in instead wtf.

Don't know if I've become a master re-lacer over the years or y'all just having that much difficulty but it was EXTREMELY easy to unlace and re-lace. Moving down the lace lock was a breeze as well. What did y'all have difficulty with? I personally thought to myself damn, thought they said it was going to be difficult to lace. Flywire stood in place with absolutely no movement. :D

P.S. I want a cookie...

Can't get over home comfortable these are. Major props to Nike.

Also while driving home earlier, I was thinking. What if Nike makes the Blue Diamonds limited next month and the Jades a wider release? Then that would drive up the hype on the Diamonds, ensuring they sell all the pairs they have made, currently.

Just a thought.

Current batch of Blue Diamonds isn't even sold out though.  Are they just gonna round up those and call it a limited release?

Current batch of Blue Diamonds isn't even sold out though.  Are they just gonna round up those and call it a limited release?

This is true. I'm not sure they will sell out over the next couple weeks or not. Heck finishline had a 5 per customer limited. haha

as much as i want SB 8's, i don't think i'll iD SB's just cause i know they won't be the real thing :lol:

as much as i want SB 8's, i don't think i'll iD SB's just cause i know they won't be the real thing :lol:

??? In what way will they not be the real thing? :lol:
As a matter of fact I can guarantee it'll be way more limited and exlcusive than the Nike released SB colorway on the 8, 9, or 10 :rofl:

so far only jades and floridian aways are cops for me. hopefully neither will be a pain. i hope to try and cook up 1 or 2 IDs though

Am I off base or is this just total BS and has anyone else ever ran into this at Chicago or any other Niketown???

Ok, off my soap box.
I don't believe you had an old account. People just say that crap nowadays, and the switch gave them another excuse.

And yes, you were way off base. You got charged retail + tax + shipping. That's why they came out to 290.

Last edited:
as much as i want SB 8's, i don't think i'll iD SB's just cause i know they won't be the real thing 
laugh.gif
This... Im So Happy Their Allowing Us to Use The SB Color ....Even Thou I Still Want The SB 9's The SB 8's Were So Dope

Im Definitely Designing an Inspired SB X

Last edited:
I don't believe you had an old account. People just say that crap nowadays, and the switch gave them another excuse.

And yes, you were way off base. You got charged retail + tax + shipping. That's why they came out to 290.
You have no idea what you're talking about.....I remember when EKIN use to drop all the knowledge on here...so those of you who have been here for awhile and not since 2012 like yourself will  know who I'm talking about if you want proof that I've been around.

And i was charged... $290 plus15.50 for shipping sub total 305.50. You want to see the receipt??

FINALLY :pimp:

COUPLE THINGS:

- REAL DOPE IN PERSON AND ON FEET

- LOCKDOWN IS CRAZY! FEELS LIKE 48 MINUTE FULL COURT PRESS ON MY FEET

- I WILL NEVER RE-LACE THIS SHOE OR ANY OTHER LEBRON 10 EVER AGAIN IN LIFE. PAIN IN THE A $$ :smh:

- GOING HALF SIZE UP FROM MY TRUE 10.5 WAS CLUTCH.
damn. those 11s look more like a 13 in that picture.

nice though

Last edited:

You have no idea what you're talking about.....I remember when EKIN use to drop all the knowledge on here...so those of you who have  been here for awhile and not since 2012 like yourself will  know who I'm talking about if you want proof that I've been around.

And i was charged... $290 plus15.50 for shipping sub total 305.50. You want to see the receipt??

A state tax of 7% puts the shoes at 288.90.

And your right. I have no idea about EKIN and when snuggles was sharing pics from his table early. 

I also don't remember 12345 or cam's saturn.

You're right, I just joined in July. 

Oh, and the young dro thread > any thread ever created. 

Last edited:
anyone look at the price-tag on the sport + box? I was looking at one for the gold medals and noticed it said $290 and not $270. Nike prlly didn't change the labels after they decided to drop the price lol

??? In what way will they not be the real thing? :lol:
As a matter of fact I can guarantee it'll be way more limited and exlcusive than the Nike released SB colorway on the 8, 9, or 10 :rofl:

"real thing" as in the 8 V1's... they just won't look at good as they did with the leather upper and other features of the 8.

Last edited:
I think of all the CWs released already, I like fireberry the best, although I have zero hope of finding some for anything close to reasonable. Oh well.. Life goes on.
Patience is key, I just hope no one went too outrageous on price on these simple on the fact they were limited, at least you got a cool box though...:nerd::wink:

bro, don't leave me hanging like that. what's good with these? what are the exact colors listed on your info sheet?

"real thing" as in the 8 V1's... they just won't look at good as they did with the leather upper and other features of the 8.

Oh ok, now this is will agree with. Casually, nothing beats a premium leather, just looks great. I'm looking for another pair at a decent price myself. I'm still going to ID the X's tho.

Liking those ID samples . Might consider creating one of my own when they are available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom