Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blue Diamonds look incredible in person. I seem to be in the minority of people who are actually pleased with the LeBron X and are looking forward to more from the line.

The Blue Diamonds look incredible in person. I seem to be in the minority of people who are actually pleased with the LeBron X and are looking forward to more from the line.
If you like you like that's all that matters fam.

If thats not your size and you have absolutely no way of ever wearing it, why not get these to a home where someone could rock them? Doing the shoe a bit of a disservice aren't you? Just saying...
The way the shoe game is now its just a matter of finding the right person... you see I got a couple of homeboys who wear a 12 as well who I have sold to... If you looked at some of my earlier posts there's so many people that buy 14's because they couldn't get their size or just to plain resell so i know there someone out there holding on to a 14 I just got to find him...Many arguements about people rocking their kicks and people stocking but this doesn't fall into that category.  i got a pair of kicks that I KNOW I can trade for my size or even sell to buy my size.  It's a win win for me.

I'm not feeling the dunkmans either. I'm hoping they have some more ideas in store. I like the all orange IDs, and I wish the GMs weren't $270. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Hahaha I absolutely love the Jades though.

For all you sock guys
Eastbay

Last edited:
do yall see LeBron slowly working his way to not even using the Nike swoosh logo anymore like JB?

do yall see LeBron slowly working his way to not even using the Nike swoosh logo anymore like JB?

Hmm, definitely an interesting question. I hate to bring it down to championships, but that's what I think it'll be... if they can continue this run into a dynasty in South Beach, the chances increase... I like the LJ crown logo but it's not iconic to me yet (in fact I don't know if it ever will be for me)

Last edited:
The way the shoe game is now its just a matter of finding the right person... you see I got a couple of homeboys who wear a 12 as well who I have sold to... If you looked at some of my earlier posts there's so many people that buy 14's because they couldn't get their size or just to plain resell so i know there someone out there holding on to a 14 I just got to find him...Many arguements about people rocking their kicks and people stocking but this doesn't fall into that category.  i got a pair of kicks that I KNOW I can trade for my size or even sell to buy my size.  It's a win win for me.

I hear you, wasn't trying to start any argument about anything. Just didn't know if you had intention on searching for your size or just settled with putting that size 12 in the closet fresh category is all. Good luck on the hunt for your size.

I dont think thats Nikes plan, especially with all the swooshes on the VI, VII, VIII, IX, and now the X, and they did the same thing with Kobe's line. Even though i hate the giant swooshes, i couldnt imagine the VII without it, or any Kobe without it, they made it too much apart of the design to take it away. I wish they would at least stop putting giant swooshes on all the sigs, this years lebrons, durants, and kobes each have swooshes thrown all over them, extra corny IMO.

I finally saw these in person. THESE ARE THE EXACT SAME SHAPE AS THE 8.

Holy crap! It really is unbelievable.

That being said...the 8 is one of my favorite shoes ever, so I'll be getting whatever pair doesn't sell well.

It was worth it though, it looks good. If I get a pair with a lace lock, I plan on moving it down a little bit. 
I'll be wearing them with jeans, and in its current spot, you'd have to pop the tongue to see the lion properly. But I ain't popping that massive tongue!
i wish they didn't come so choked up, its even a pain to loosen the laces

For all you sock guys
Eastbay

Repped. Just when I thought I was done with Elite socks I'm drawn back in lol. Good thing they have different sizes unlike the HI-qtrs(which i like better). Ordered(M) those two above.

As for Lebron logo taking over the swoosh, I don't mind but they gotta use the Dunkman logo.

Last edited:
Calm down boo boo. No need to get your panties in a bunch because you failed to say what your total was.

Goodluck getting that 20 credited back tho. :nthat:
mean.gif
 @ you tryin to act like you know everything and tell the man what he paid. And now that your wrong you still cant admit it. 

@ ThaPointGuy

Naw they cant use they Dunkman that would be horrible IMO lol
didnt Shaq have some shoes with a logo Similar ?

But i Think the Swoosh on Lebrons are Pretty much hear to Stay i Feel because the design is not ready to stand alone like JB.
I would love to see them an amazong XI concept with out a Swoosh in clear view maybe throw one on the heel (IE Jordan 4s, 6s,)

Seems his logo is always evolving or has too many. I miss the old L23 with crown but the current LJ with crown above is very simple and nice but still incorporates the use of his initials. A logo with no letters is always more identifiable. Need to bring back the lion's face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom