Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah the pressures actually look dope they got that icy sole like the concords

but i want the jades more cuz i don't have a green shoe

That makes sense, the 180's will probably have slim pickins.

I just hope that they don't have the + sport pack have all of the best options, but at the same time, it would make the most business sense for Nike.

im hearing that the $275 and the $335 same options just the $335 will be the sports pack

New to the site but I've been coming to the LeBron thread for well over a year now. Lol. But I ordered the Blue Diamonds yesterday on Nike.com... Can't wait for em to get here. Already have a couple of LeBron shirts to rock with em.
happy.gif

what the guy above said makes sense, the 180 version will have weak options while the overpriced ones will have good options

Lebron X Nike ID Prices starting 10/09/12 are: Regular $225, +Enabled $245, +Sport Pack $315

Last edited:
Very True, I noticed this also

Thanks for these pics. Interesting stuff. There's a very small detail about the X's that, for me, is a huge deal: the outsole on the toe going straight across instead of up to a kind of rounded point, like it is on the VIII. To me that makes for a much better look to the front of the shoe. The rest of the shoe is cool, but not necessarily better than the VIII. Haven't tried the X's on yet, hopefully the zoom is a little firmer than the 360 air. Hate bottoming out..

I TRIED ON THE BLUE DIAMONDS JUST TO SEE WHAT SIZE I WOULD WANT IF I DID COP A PAIR... THEY FEEL PRETTY GOOD AND LOOK GOOD ENOUGH ON FEET... IM MAD THE FIREBERRYS TURNED OUT TO BE SO LIMITED... THEY HAVE GROWN TO BE IN MY TOP TWO FAV NEXT TO THE GM'S AND NOW THAT THEY ARE 600+ THERE IS NO WAY IM SPENDING THAT MUCH ON EM... :smh:

Lebron X Nike ID Prices starting 10/09/12 are: Regular $225, +Enabled $245, +Sport Pack $315
This sounds right. $45 increase over all retail prices.
That makes sense, the 180's will probably have slim pickins.

I just hope that they don't have the + sport pack have all of the best options, but at the same time, it would make the most business sense for Nike.
im hearing that the $275 and the $335 same options just the $335 will be the sports pack
I doubt the X+ iD will be $275. That's $75 over retail. Doesn't sound right, especially since there should be $70 between the X+ and the Sport Pack.

Last edited:
Even though it was discussed even before the GM's came out and we were all trying to figure out Nike pre orders etc...Well here's a pic of the line in front of the Apple store before opening today...just sayin folks... :tongue:

Might have to get the Blue Diamonds. I'm starting to like them even more with every pic I see in this thread. I thought there was suppose to be an $180 version, though?

Eric Bledsoe is rocking the Blue Diamonds right now in the Clips pre-season game against the Nuggets. Ty Lawson is still rocking the CG IX's.

Last edited:
Even though it was discussed even before the GM's came out and we were all trying to figure out Nike pre orders etc...Well here's a pic of the line in front of the Apple store before opening today...just sayin folks... :tongue:

Lol, ok...... Now post a pic from the yeezy drop, or even the last Jordan 11 release......... Yeah......

Might have to get the Blue Diamonds. I'm starting to like them even more with every pic I see in this thread. I thought there was suppose to be an $180 version, though?

Eric Bledsoe is rocking the Blue Diamonds right now in the Clips pre-season game against the Nuggets. Ty Lawson is still rocking the CG IX's.

Is the game on tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom