Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTL has said ALL stores. From what footlocker says it sounds like a GR.

Might have to get the Blue Diamonds. I'm starting to like them even more with every pic I see in this thread. I thought there was suppose to be an $180 version, though?

Eric Bledsoe is rocking the Blue Diamonds right now in the Clips pre-season game against the Nuggets. Ty Lawson is still rocking the CG IX's.

Nah, diamond cut swoosh + lace lock = minimum Nike+ version (200/270)

Lebron X Nike ID Prices starting 10/09/12 are: Regular $225, +Enabled $245, +Sport Pack $315

Where did you get this info from, because this is what i was told at 1st. But i got word tonight that there gonna be a little more.. :smh:

Tried on the Xs today for the first time, and I loved the comfort/fit. Haven't really loved any of the colorways I've seen so far though, but I'd at least get a pair on the low eventually.

So after playing ball in the X's for the second time I have arrived at the conclusion that these may be my favorite LeBron sig to date. Not counting the 20-5-5(One of my fav performers of all time) and soldier line my previous favorite LeBron performers included the 2, 8 ps and 9 Elite. Prior to getting the X my main concern was how the new max zoom would feel and perform. I'm a guard so full length max is too high off the ground for my liking(one reason why I didnt like the 8 V1 and V2). The X being zoom was responsive enough for me to change direction and make quick cuts. Everything about the X impresses me. From the great traction to lockdown to comfort especially no toe pinching or creasing. Im absolutely in love with this sneaker. JP and the team did it right with this one.

Sidenote: found it interesting that the insole on the Jades didnt have the usual LeBron logo stitched or printed on but rather has perforations that make up the LJ crown logo. Also great attention to detail with the diamond patterns on the tongue. When you lace up the third to last eyelet the laces fit right into the groove. I found that pretty cool. And the X tongue is 100X better than the 9 tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom