Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copped the blue diamonds and I must say they are the most comfortable Lebron I've had yet. They also fit true to size unlike the 9s that were a half size small ... What you guys think?

282385_10151198226253944_70956088_n.jpg

Cmon bron bron :rolleyes
These are red???..... They look more pink to me (maybe dark pink).

What they posted is literally same colorway a SB 8 that people defecate themselves over.

It doesn't matter, people with the original SB 8 don't want anything to be released to make those that missed out feel like they have anything comparable. Otherwise SB 8 owners don't feel like they "won" the great chase for the "Best Lebron of All Time". After getting my pair it literally became just another shoe in my collection as I moved on to the next. The hunt was a hell of alot more fun than the ownership of the shoe. Oh well...

I'm ready for the "pressures" , im anxious to see the summit lakes(hopefully in a 200$ version) the pre heat(no not a south beach colorway) and Xmas, with so many colorways already dropping this early, how many could 2013 have in store?

It doesn't matter, people with the original SB 8 don't want anything to be released to make those that missed out feel like they have anything comparable. Otherwise SB 8 owners don't feel like they "won" the great chase for the "Best Lebron of All Time". After getting my pair it literally became just another shoe in my collection as I moved on to the next. The hunt was a hell of alot more fun than the ownership of the shoe. Oh well...
That mentality is crazy.

I'm ready for the "pressures" , im anxious to see the summit lakes(hopefully in a 200$ version) the pre heat(no not a south beach colorway) and Xmas, with so many colorways already dropping this early, how many could 2013 have in store?

You think there is still going to be a release dubbed with a Pre Heat title? I was under the assumption the Pre Heat was the 1st shoes released before the Pre Season starts in which case that would be the Crown Jewel...and the Gold Medal...and the Cutting Jade...and the Blue Diamond. Unless the CJ, GM, & BD are all part of the separate Diamond Collection which would make the Cutting Jade the Pre Heat and the China this year? I'm not sure...

I like the all red but should of had red laces with black specs Imo. I hope Nike id lets you choose 2 laces like they usually do

You think there is still going to be a release dubbed with a Pre Heat title? I was under the assumption the Pre Heat was the 1st shoes released before the Pre Season starts in which case that would be the Crown Jewel...and the Gold Medal...and the Cutting Jade...and the Blue Diamond. Unless the CJ, GM, & BD are all part of the separate Diamond Collection which would make the Cutting Jade the Pre Heat and the China this year? I'm not sure...[/quote

Great anology of the "pre-heat" but from what I've heard and read, the CJ,GM,BD are all apart of a diamond collection, the crown jewel will be re released in limited numbers again but in more stores,so the pre heat would be the "jade" also I have a feeling that carbon cw is not the black diamond, that shoe is the 180 version(no diamond collection is 180$) and has no type of diamond presents on the shoe, that might be this year cool grey type colorway. I think Petrie has to do a "Miami"(as in the city) themed colorway! The colorways we have seen have release dates up until mid November...there's about to be ALOT of 10s to release!

really don't understand how people are passing judgement on those all red lebron X from that photo

its obviously blurry and also its a instagram photo .... so its been put through a filter

so im sure all of you saying they are wack, will be saying they are heat as soon as a official or clear photo appears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom